cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$1 refer a friend missing for Apr payment

luckee7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Was not credited for refer a friend on April payment, Main payments page says correct amount but payment history and charge on credit card is different.

10 REPLIES 10

HI @ehpublic 

missing referral rewards, too?  but keep in mind, if your friend missed a payment, account suspended, you won't get that $1 reward, check with your friend first

ehpublic

ME TOO!

@luckee7 

I think it may have been a glitch in the system. Good that the $1 reward is in your account.

luckee7

One friend left other didn't. Their pays are up to date and there account is active. The $1 credit is on the rewards page. Like I said the main payt page shows correct amt and refer a friend credit as well. 

@luckee7 wrote:

One friend left other didn't. Their pays are up to date and there account is active

@luckee7 

Did you change plans earlier this cycle?  If you change plans immediately before your due date, you will not receive the reward earlier.  

If you did not change plans earlier and there is an error, you will need to submit a ticket for Customer service agent help. 

Chat with SImon to submit a ticket.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ab/get-help

@luckee7 

Contact a CS_Agent and ask them why it is missing in your Rewards account.

Either submit a ticket on SIMon Chatbot or private message them.

luckee7

Still listed.Their pays up to date and acct still active 

luckee7

One friend left other didn't. Their pays are up to date and there account is active

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@luckee7 

Do you know if your friend's account is still active at the present time?  If suspended (ie. for non payment), then you will not get the friend referral credit until the account becomes active. 

If friend leaves PM, then no further credit also. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@luckee7 

If a RAF is missing in your Rewards account, that means that your friend either ported out to another carrier or missed a payment and their account is suspended.

To check, login to your account and login to your Rewards account and check on the list of the number of RAF.

Need Help? Let's chat.