cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

π•Žπ•šπ•π• β„™π•¦π•“π•π•šπ•” 𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣 π•₯π•™π•šπ•€?

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

3A006DDC-4F04-47FD-94BB-60F58222D17F.jpeg

 

12 REPLIES 12

DDM69

I barely use 4GB of my 5GB plan. So no need for me to change anything 😊

Coco_4_coconuts
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Wow 20GB for $55 that's a pretty good deal.

Belfry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well PM has a back to school deal 20GB for $55 and also right now they will add 2gb for 12 months with the promo code 12months2gb

JL9
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69 Are you going to give it a go? I am in the same boat with the 20 for 55 that PM is offering

DDM69

Good catch. I didn’t read the details 😝

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69    Hmm..I'm not as sure that is that great of a deal after reading the details saying that 10GB data is bonus data for 12 months only, then it becomes the regular 5GB plan.  Still might be a good deal for anyone needing lots of data for a limited time at that price.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DDM69 this looks to me an instore only promotion.   

There used to be some like this withe different PM's authorized dealers, but with no more in store activation,  I doubt we will see this again 

DDM69

I saw that. It’s a decent deal but I don’t need that much data. I prefer to spend $40 or less. 

@DDM69 

Hard to say whether PM will match.  

PM's return to school deal is $55 for 20 GB of LTE data.  

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/20GB-4Gspeed

Not a bad plan also for heavy users of LTE data 

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69    It seems the carriers keep throwing out good deals for customers requiring lots of data or for plans of $40+ but not so great deals for anyone requiring less data or lower priced plans.

DDM69

Ya my $40 for 5GB plan is decent but for $5 more…

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@DDM69    Chatr is (supposedly) the competition, so more than likely that PM will respond with something similar, but who knows.  That's a pretty good deal from Chatr for anyone requiring lots of data...

Need Help? Let's chat.