cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Hacked email

@dmacdougall  hi I would use transit lol is it possible you didn't send to the right people? regardless you should send another one thats far to long click here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Hacked email

Sent 4 messages. I'm convinced,there are moderators.

Highlighted

Re: Over payment charged !!!

dmacdougall, I have moved mutple messages posted in different places to your own thread to make it easier for everyone to follow the conversation.  Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Public Mobile down?

I've been waiting 5 days for a response.

I've been hacked. I think they've been seriously compromised. 

Highlighted

Re: Public Mobile down?

That's a waste of time. 5 days now without a response.

I'm beginning to believe that they don't exist or they're a bunch of kids working out of their bedrooms. 5 days, 5 messages,dead air.

Highlighted

Re: Moderators and overcharged on self-serve

Just for fun I thought that I might keep you up to date with my situation.

Since my previous reply to you, on the 17th. 8 days have passed, A turtle has crossed a highway twice, and Amazon has delivered a zillion packages.

I on the other hand have sent 6 PMs to the Moderators and I still have no service. What's more I found out that my credit card was hacked  thru my account. And guess what still no reply from a moderator.  What to do? Oh, but I think someone is listening because, conveniently, I get "page not found" when trying to "Start an article"

Highlighted

Thanks,

I've posted this reply earlier to another. 

I'm  so frustrated. with PM. Please make suggestions if you can think of any. 

BTW, I've already tried crying.It doesn't help.

Just for fun I thought that I might keep you up to date with my situation.

Since my previous reply to you, on the 17th. 8 days have passed, A turtle has crossed a highway twice, and Amazon has delivered a zillion packages.

I on the other hand have sent 6 PMs to the Moderators and I still have no service. What's more I found out that my credit card was hacked  thru my account. And guess what still no reply from a moderator.  What to do? Oh, but I think someone is listening because, conveniently, I get "page not found" when trying to "Start an article"

Highlighted
Oracle

@dmacdougall Totally ridiculous. You cannot even take your number somewhere else until you regain access to your account. Robot Mad

To at least regain some ability to call out, you could try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

I will try pinging Alan from our Oracle account, but it is Friday afternoon.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. Je ne suis pas un moderateur.

Turns out the account was hacked. The important things established are that PM was hacked, my credit card was compromised thru PMs site and it took NINE (9) days for the Moderators to respond. That's unacceptable. Sure PM is low cost but 9 days with no service.  I'm sure the addition of a few more moderators is required. This whole event is a clear indication of a wholesale failure by PMs management  to provide their people  with the tools to  give timely service. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dmacdougallAre you sure your computer is not compromised from the start? If PM payment system had been hacked there will be a lot more complaints on this forum.