Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We want to hear from you: technical concerns, glitches, or bugs

A_CX_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Update: Thread Closed

We appreciate all your valuable feedback, in helping us identify crucial updates for our portals. The team is committed to addressing remaining issues. We ask you to contribute future feedback under our Get Support board to ensure posts are seen and responded to by our support members. Thank you!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Community Members, 

As you embrace the new way to experience mobility with Public Mobile, we want to know how your experience is, and if there are any issues you’ve encountered along the way. While we aim high, we know there’s room to grow. With your valuable feedback, we’ll keep innovating to deliver an even better experience. 

Use this thread to share any technical concerns, glitches, or bugs you've come across. Your valuable feedback will help our team identify and resolve issues effectively. 

Note: We will do our best to provide answers and updates to your questions. The team is working hard to share your feedback with our product teams to help resolve on-going issues. For support-related inquiries, please connect with our Oracles and Community experts for assistance. 

We'll be posting workarounds, updates and troubleshooting tips along the way.

Thank you,
Public Mobile Team

Please note: I am not a CS Agent and can't provide 1:1 support.
I do not monitor my direct messages.
398 REPLIES 398

PBForMe1
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@umnikke8 wrote:

@hycm53 you can get email and voice code options if you click on resend

This only works if you've already transferred over to EverSafe ID, if you haven't there is no EMAIL option no matter how many times you click resend. 

PBForMe1

The biggest problem is not allowing email verification on accounts which have not transfered to EverSafe ID yet, meaning they are completely locked out if they cant access the phone cause its lost or they're overseas and even CS can't seem to help.

Not only that, you depreciated the old forum accounts so now if you can't log into the new portal you can't even post for help? Who thought this was a good idea? 

umnikke8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@hycm53 you can get email and voice code options if you click on resend

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The wording on a lot of things concerning plans is very confusing and not at all clear to the customer, there is a lot of conflicting information concerning add-on expiry, unlimited data, and the display of lower priced plans on the main site.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@A_CX_PM    Some of us have not been able to access our community account today.  I've been told the issue has been escalated higher up the chain. 

Here's my thread and responses from other customers with the same issue:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Community-sign-in/td-p/984393

gbranscombe1963

The website and app are brutally slow. Like 5 minutes to load a page slow. I want to change plans and I can't it so slow 

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

There used be 2 options (email or text) for send 2FA code when login, but now only one option to choose is text. It's OK when I am in Canada, but if I were in Europe for instance, I couldn't get text for 2FA code until PM has Europe add on .

toppy

@A_CX_PM The mobile app and the site are slow in response. sometimes it goes to blank pages. I tested it in the mobile app and site, too. 

Need Help? Let's chat.