cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: We’re expanding our Oracle team!

It has been so long since any Oracles were added I had almost forgotten about the vacancies!

Good luck to everyone who applies!

AE_Collector

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

To the potential applicants  ❤️

Best-Wishes-for-Interview.jpg

@Melinda_H 

I've noticed that the announcement for the French-language Community website has been forgotten. 

Oracle

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Melinda_H 

I've noticed that the announcement for the French-language Community website has been forgotten. 

Great news for all those looking to apply!!  I can be bribed pretty easily (yes this is a joke and no I don't pick who makes it)

Best of luck to all that apply!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Mayor / Maire

Goodluck to those that are applying. To bad Gblackma hasn't been around for awhile now. Sure hope he's ok!

Hey Melinda. Could I just get access to the edit feature to remove people's personal info so I don't have to bug computergeek all the time? Lol

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Melinda_H this is nice, but I don't believe you need more oracles.  What you need are forum moderators who can oversea the forums and ready to organize among themselves so that the forum has a forum moderator present 24/7.  This can be done.  We have members from east to west.  These are volunteers, no financial gains, but are just passionate about keeping personal information deleted as soon as posted in the forums.  Recently, it took more than 2 hours for personal information to be removed by a PM moderator.  Where were the oracles then?  As I was told, they have lives.  Well, there are retired people like me who may or may not have lives who would want to volunteer to see the forum posters follow the forum rules.  

To summarize, PM needs forum moderators, not more oracles.

Thank you for reading.

RosieR

Oracle

Good luck to all applicants.  Interesting that those who might be short listed are keeping really quiet.  Perhaps they are busy preparing the application.  

Mayor / Maire

Also think the criteria should be higher than 25%. That can be achieved by new members simply starting topics asking questions about their data,etc. Or simply posting short one line answers (sometimes incorrect or hours /days after the post has been resolved) plus the famous reply of "thank you". One member in June or July hit 25% for a total of 41 posts. 2 or 3 were topics started asking their own questions, replying individually to each person that responded, a few incorrect answers to some threads and giving feedback of a store they purchased their sim at.

Criteria should also have something to do with solutions. An average per month as well as an average of hours spent on the forums.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good luck everybody! 

Mayor / Maire

Wish PM would make an @"Oracle" that sends a notification to all Oracle's instead of tagging each name individually.

Edit - seems someone has that username. So "PMoracle".

Need Help? Let's chat.