cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Updates to Community Boards

All the best to your future endeavors @Tiana_V  - you will be missed!

Also, a (very late but) warm welcome to @Catherine_T !

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Tiana_V Its sad to see you go. You've been on the community ever since I joined and you've done a lot here. I wish you the best of luck 🙂

I also wish the best of luck to @Catherine_T  and would like to welcome you to the Community !

Also thanks for the community board changes 👍 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thank you very much!

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Tiana_V 

amazing! Sad to see you go! Introduced myself to Catherine a few days ago when I saw her as a new community member glad to have her on board! 

All the best!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Great job so far in implementing long overdue changes to the community. The public mobile team has truly listened to the community feedback to update and give clear and concise guidelines and interpret the terms of service into layman's terms. The reworking of the community boards to reflect the direction of public mobile and it's community's goals to go along with its terms of service will help move of the entire community into the future. Having a community discussion board is extremely helpful and changing the discussions board to using this service defines its objective. Everything else is lounge worthy and chillin........on or off topic.

Public mobiles promise to constantly move forward so eloquently put by @Dave_M  and the beginning of this year and his departure  has begun to take real shape under @Tiana_V  community leadership role and sadly also announces her departure. Tiana you had big shoes to fill taking over from @Alan_K but you have made an indelible mark on the community and the changes will be noticed for a long time to come.

@Tiana_V  Thank you for the contributions you've made and implemented on the community taken directly from its members. Your personal touch, concern for others and thoughtful responses have been very much appreciated. I wish you the best of success in your new role and it's endeavours !

@Catherine_T    Welcome to public mobile and the community! Give your fluevogs their best spit and polish.....youre going to need your best shoes on to handle this community but don't worry you'll be family as soon as you dip your toe into the pool! (We dont have one yet is there any chance you can put that on your to do list?)

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@Tiana_V Thank you for sharing thise improvements to the community board. And welcome @Catherine_T! 

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

These seem like great updates! Makes sense to me 😁

Highlighted

Best of luck @Tiana_V 

Highlighted

Wow, this is quite the update!