Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updates to Community Boards

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hi Community, 

I’m excited to announce a few changes to the boards here in the Community! These improvements are based off of feedback we’ve heard from you and will be going into effect on Friday July 10th, 2020: 

• Removal of the Pioneers board: This board was originally created for long-standing Public Mobile customers that joined prior to 2015 (lovingly called our Pioneers). This board doesn’t see much activity anymore so we’ll be archiving all the content that exists there. 
  • Adding a new Community board: This new board will be the go-to place to talk in the Community about the Community. Here you can ask questions about using the Community (how do I change my avatar? What is a bravo and when do I use it?) or have general discussions about it. 
  • Re-purposing Discussions to Using Your Service: The Discussions board has long been a grab-bag of different topics and is often used for support questions that don’t fit into another board. Many of those questions are service related (My texts aren’t sending! My calls get dropped!) so we’ll be changing the board’s name to better reflect that. Moving forward, any ‘discussions’ that are not service-related and don’t go into any other board should be posted in The Lounge. 

These are just a few small changes based on a portion of the feedback we’ve received from you over the past few months. We’re constantly working on actioning the feedback we get from our Community members, so stay tuned for more improvements. 

- The Public Mobile Community Team

P.S. This is my last week on the Public Mobile team. It's been great the last eight months or so interacting with so many of you here on the Community! Please join me in welcoming @Catherine_T , the newest member of the PM team who will be taking over from me. The Community is in great hands with her!

- Tiana_V

43 REPLIES 43

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V 

amazing! Sad to see you go! Introduced myself to Catherine a few days ago when I saw her as a new community member glad to have her on board! 

All the best!

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thank you very much!

BearFBI

@Tiana_V Its sad to see you go. You've been on the community ever since I joined and you've done a lot here. I wish you the best of luck 🙂

I also wish the best of luck to @Catherine_T  and would like to welcome you to the Community !

Also thanks for the community board changes 👍 

CommunityMember
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All the best to your future endeavors @Tiana_V  - you will be missed!

Also, a (very late but) warm welcome to @Catherine_T !

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Updates and improvements are the only option to remain relevant. 

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you for your post.  Wishing you all the best moving forward @Tiana_V . 

Also, welcome aboard @Catherine_T 

DanAR
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thanks Tiana for being there for us!

Welcome aboard, Catherine!

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thanks for all the awesome help and sorry to see you leave Tiana_V .  Welcome Catherine_T!

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Thanks for these updates @Tiana_V , sorry to see you go. Enjoy the new challenges. Stay safe 

Welcome @Catherine_T  you have some big shoes to fill. 😁

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tiana_V Thank you very much for everything. Best wishes and good luck in your new position.

Have a better and better day!

zblackma

Thanks for the update @Tiana_V . Enjoy your new job. Here's to it being  an upward move. Us kids will miss you here😄

Welcome @Catherine_T 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V...sorry to hear you're leaving the team, you've really done yeoman's work whilst you were here. Thank you.

Welcome aboard Catherine

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V Way to go, PM! Thank you for the amazing improvements!😊

Need Help? Let's chat.