Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

Brenda19641
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How long does it take to add the free holiday promo after replying YES

Conliv

Yes it’s real, I just received mine. Wait for a text message from PM and all you have to do is reply “ YES”

@Hummyleung 

Check the announcement thread here in the community in a few days for an update for customers who have not automatically had the holiday gifts added to their accounts. I am sure they are scrambling to find a way that doesn't overwhelm customer support with requests.

@George88 

If the offer text came from 4911 then it is real. Whether or not you get it instantly us another matter. Check back in on the announcement thread in a couple if days if you don't get it to see if pm offers a different way of adding the holiday gifts for customers that don't get it added automatically.

barndoor
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@darlicious wrote:

@Darkurio wrote:

Message from CS:

If you received the message, replied, and got no response, wait until Dec 8 when the offer will be made available through online accounts.

@J_PM 

This is the second time this response from a CSA has been posted. Can you confirm or debunk this information?

ORR  ...you could wait a couple days and see what happens  .  😇

RocketMan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Spoiler
Thanks!  I'm not in a hurry and can wait.  I guess the sms shouldn't have used 'instantly' 🙂

@Hummyleung wrote:

I replied YES to the text message sent by Public Mobile but the free ADD-ONs are not reflected in my account.  What procedures should I follow to get help ?

The next step is just to wait.  Some got in instantly but more got it after 24 hours or 48 hours.

tigerwang1

🤣

golfball
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I just received the text and responded "Yes". I received the confirmation text immediately and it's showing in my account. They're definitely still rolling out.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hummyleung : You just need to wait. The marketing says instant. It ain't instant. They will come...eventually.

@Darkurio wrote:

Message from CS:

If you received the message, replied, and got no response, wait until Dec 8 when the offer will be made available through online accounts.

@J_PM 

This is the second time this response from a CSA has been posted. Can you confirm or debunk this information?

Hummyleung

I did replied YES but minutes and data have not been added.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Hummyleung 

some other customer is take 1 to 3 days to you get in account,

for existing customer; how redeem holiday gifts,

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

for more info visit here link,

you will get SMS and if see 491-1 

Reply YES

if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

Anonymous
Not applicable

@George88 

for existing customer; how redeem holiday gifts,

for more info visit here link,

you will get SMS and if see 491-1 

Reply YES

if don't receive until mid-December then you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

@telustopublic wrote:

Received the email but the text never came to access the rewards

I have 3 accounts. 

1 email only. 

2 texts only

Still waiting for 1 more....that I know equipment wise that I will not get. 

As as requested by Jade.....wait til December 15 and then contact a CSA unless they offer another option to collect. You WILL get them. 

Hummyleung

I replied YES to the text message sent by Public Mobile but the free ADD-ONs are not reflected in my account.  What procedures should I follow to get help ?

telustopublic

Received the email but the text never came to access the rewards

@Normy68 wrote:

Hello, sorry if I'm posting this question in the wrong place.

I was gifted 5gb of extra data last year, of which I have only used 1gb.  If I opt in for the current 2gb of free data, will it simply add to my pool of data OR will it replace my existing amount of remaining free data?

Thank you in advance for your help.

@Normy68 Once this year bonus are added, you will see this two lines in your My Data and Add-ons

2GB one-time data bonus
0  /  2048 MB
500 one-time Int'l LD bonus
0  /  500 MIN

@Normy68 wrote:

I was gifted 5gb of extra data last year, of which I have only used 1gb.  If I opt in for the current 2gb of free data, will it simply add to my pool of data OR will it replace my existing amount of remaining free data?

It will add or show as a new add on with different name description. Likely the latter. 

Normy68

Darkurio

Message from CS:

George88

Thank you very much!

@Sznn wrote:

Already said 'Yes' to the text

Just wait.....it will get there. I am too...as many others as well. Might be a couple  of days. If not by December 15 then be reassured as CSA will fix for you. 

Yes it is REAL (although there was another member considered this as SPAM  🙂 )

nono, it is not SPAM.. reply YES and you should see the bonus in your My Account within a day or two.    If you don't see it by Dec 15, then open a ticket with PM Support to follow up.

@George88 wrote:

I received a promotion offer by text from PublicMobile for free a 2GB data and 500 international time. 

But, it is from a new sender.

I do not think it is real.

Please let me know if it is the offer by PublicMobile.

Thanks.

Yes it is real.  It is the Christmas bonus PM is giving out.  Reply Yes to the message.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Sznn

Already said 'Yes' to the text

George88

I received a promotion offer by text from PublicMobile for free a 2GB data and 500 international time. 

But, it is from a new sender.

I do not think it is real.

Please let me know if it is the offer by PublicMobile.

Thanks.

@Sznn wrote:

Probably, will they add the additional 500 minutes for the 2021 promo?

For you wait for text. 

For friend is automatic. 

500 min plus 2gb data. 

@Sznn 

Yes just some of us are getting later rather than sooner.....but pm will iron the kinks out eventually.

Need Help? Let's chat.