Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Update] More is Merrier is back!

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

[Update]

Thank you for your patience. We’ve received a lot more excitement than expected.

If you have responded “YES” and are waiting for your offers - hang tight, your gifts are on it’s way. Remember, you have until December 31, 2021 to redeem your holiday offers. 

Jade_S_1-1638369480710.png

Hey Community,

The season of giving has arrived and we’ve got some amazing things to give🎄.

Our holiday rewards are back and we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST

This holiday season we’re excited to share some awesome rewards:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Share more by referring a friend and receive a bonus one-time $30 credit

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2021 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of one 2GB data add-on and one 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used 
  • $30 referral bonus is redeemable only once per customer. 
    • Customer must refer a friend between Dec 1-31st using their unique referral code
    • Friend must activate before Dec 31st 11:59PM EST
    • Customer will receive a $5 bill credit/month for 6 months, for a total of $30 as long as the referred friend stays with us
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here 

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

2,096 REPLIES 2,096

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks.  I edited that post to removed the phone# and email address.

@PoplarGrove 

Click on the 3 dots at the top right corner of your post to edit out your personal info. After that follow @hTideGnow  advice on how to contact customer support to recieve your holiday gifts.

@ShawnC13 @Dunkman @computergeek541 

Unless one of you three edit it first. Please and thank you.

@PoplarGrove   this is an open forum, you might want to update your post and remove your personal info, email and phone number

This happened to my friend too.  OPen a ticket with PM support.   click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Contact CS Agent
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Other"
  4. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

PoplarGrove
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I keep trying to say yes to this promotion but everytime I reply with Yes or YES or yes I'm told it is an invalid response.  Could someone be able to help me with this?  Phone number 705-xxx-xxxx account email xxxx  Thank you

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

@hTideGnow 

Im going to have to disagree and say No.

AE _Collector

@Lunafe wrote:

Yes

Hi @Lunafe  ,  ??? Yes for ?

Lunafe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes

@SteveC wrote:

Hi I signed up for a new $15 account last week and I haven’t received my data or LD bonus. When does it get added to my account?

HI @SteveC   you should get it without only 3 or 4 days.

Since you signed up last week, try to text message 4911 with a YES and maybe it will work

If not, open a ticket with PM Support using chatbot: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot 

Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. type: Contact CS Agent
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Other"
  4. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

@pjvanro 

The website responds better if you do the following:

1. Clear your browser.
  2. Reboot your device.
  3. Open one tab only.
  4. Use secret/incognito mode.
  5. Chrome, Firefox, Safari or MS Edge work best.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@SteveC 

New customers will have add-ons automatically added to their accounts within 1 week of activation. 

read Terms & Conditions

More is merrier (publicmobile.ca)

@pjvanro wrote:

Well so far I cannot access the site via phone and I cannot access the Plan Add-on via computer. The issue stated is that the DNS address could not be found. At the point in time More is nice, but it certainly isn't Merrier.

Hi @pjvanro 

this are 2 different issues

For the Computer, DNS issue, did you also try to use another browser?  did you try to use command prompt to ping selfserve.publicmobile.ca and see if it works?  

For the phone, can you go to other website at all?

Also, since you can access Community, did you try to access Self-Serve My Account via the link on the top right "My Account"?  or try enter the URL manually  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

According to the terms and conditions.

• These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and you will be sent a SMS to let you know.

SteveC

Hi I signed up for a new $15 account last week and I haven’t received my data or LD bonus. When does it get added to my account?

pjvanro

Well so far I cannot access the site via phone and I cannot access the Plan Add-on via computer. The issue stated is that the DNS address could not be found. At the point in time More is nice, but it certainly isn't Merrier.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

When did you join PM?

If it is before Dec 15 you should received SMS from PM with the Bonus offer and request to answer YES.

Offer is valid until end of year and if nothing works (sending SMS YES to 4911) contact CSA for assistance.

bng988

The add-on international free minutes is excellent. But somehow I cannot get connected and receive a busy signal. I have been making this type of call from Jan to Nov of 2021.

SheilaN1

Yes I am happy they sent this to  my phone so I knew about and could activate it. I keep missing bonuses and extras too. 

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Eq  Are you a new customer that just signed up? As per terms it could take 7days to be applied to your account.

If you have been a customer for awhile. Did you receive a text about the gifts? If so reply to the text with YES 

If you been a customer for awhile and did not receive the text before December 15. Contact customer service agents. 

Open a ticket via: 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time) 

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗" 

or send a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

@Eq   try to send a text to shortcode 4911 with YES and see if you get a reply back from PM about the bonus successfully added.  You should get that reply fairly quick.

if not, you will then need to open ticket with PM and they will add it onto your account.  To open ticket with PM:

Spoiler

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Eq
  • I want that 2G and 500 minutes reward please

@mattvey 

Your welcome! Keep contributing we would love to have you stick around.

mattvey

@darlicious thanks.

@mattvey 

Welcome to the community! It helps especially in a long thread to tag the community member you are replying to for reference. Just tap the "@" key for a pop up box to appear with usernames to tap on or if the name does not appear continue typing it out til it does.

mattvey

Smart!

mattvey

I second this.  What a great bonus plan.

mattvey

From what I can find today. The data add ons say they are a one time add on and they stay on your account until fully used.  So that means you will keep it forever unless you go over your monthly alloted data and start using the bonus data.  I hope this helps.

mattvey

These are great perks.  I'm new and it is exciting to see such a forward thinking provider.

bluejaywpg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@softech & @darlicious speaking of additional accounts, I finally remembered to check with my wife & son, & they both said they got theirs. My son got his on the 9th - a day after I got mine. Not sure when my wife's came in. Both were received instantly.

@softech you might be right. We may have to make conversation about these 2 GB packs etc. to get to 200 pages (without going off topic & having portions moved elsewhere) LOL.

madhu

Got it. Thank you so much!

madhu

Thank you so much! Just read the T&C.

Need Help? Let's chat.