cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Ok, thankyou! Can you please just set up the autopay with the credit card on file.

i tried making a phone call and it didn’t go through. Thankyou 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@soccergirl8856 wrote:

Ok, thankyou! Can you please just set up the autopay with the credit card on file.

Please start a new topic in one of the Knowledge Base categories. 
You are able to set up auto pay in your self serve account. If you are unable to do that then let us know what is not working. 

@soccergirl8856 wrote:

Keep in mind that most of the people replying in the forum (and everyone you've talked to so far in this thread) are customer like you, and have no power to do that sort of thing.

Have you logged in to My Account and looked under the Payment tab? That's where you can manage making payments, autopay settings, and credit card info for autopay. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

It won’t let me make a new topic 

@soccergirl8856 wrote:

It won’t let me make a new topic 

When you go to this part of the forum, can you click the orange "Start a Topic" button?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/bd-p/paying_for_your-service

(Edit: This forum's kind of confusing - as far as I can tell, you can't start a topic from the main page. You have to open one of the sub-forums listed under Browse/at the bottom of the main page, and then start a topic within that sub-forum.)

@cappaj your link works fine for me. It will allow me to "start a new topic" with the orange button.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is great news! My sister was just transitioning from Rogers to Public Mobile.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

All these promos are making this place seem like a crazy pyramid ponzi scheme. 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As cool as this promo is it sucks that I just referred my friend on the 22 and missed this by a day. Smiley Sad

Great Promotion, but I just missed out as I referred a family member on Monday.

Well I hope it works out for everyone else!

It's good there's all these incentives going on. I'm wondering if there is going to be a new plans coming out in September...