cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@stonechucker wrote:

So, as a recommendation to everyone, print this out and take to the Walmart or Wow Mobile or London Drugs, and tell them you want the SIM card, without activation.

Walmart give free Sim Card ?

I will come back for Round 10 😁😀

Mayor / Maire

Re: Until September 13 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Wonder_why, Walmart won't give a free SIM card unless they have a promo for in-store activation.  The cost will be $10+local taxes to benefit from this promotion as activation is online only.

@stonechucker I hear there are giving free Sim Card, I will check it out and post back 🤗 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Wonder_why wrote:

@stonechucker I hear there are giving free Sim Card, I will check it out and post back 🤗 

There's an in-store promo at Walmart and London Drugs for a free SIM + $25 promo credit (for the new customer only), but only if you activate in-store.

That's different than this promo, where you pay $10 for the SIM (either in-store or from PM's website), and then do your activation online, at home.

@cappaj wrote:

@Wonder_why wrote:

There's an in-store promo at Walmart and London Drugs for a free SIM + $25 promo credit (for the new customer only), but only if you activate in-store.

That's different than this promo, where you pay $10 for the SIM (either in-store or from PM's website), and then do your activation online, at home.

Awesome I will get one and ready for round 10 😁,$50/10GB 😄😃😋

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello! I asked you guys to set up my autopay! Why do I keep getting texts to pay? This is very frustrating.

@soccergirl8856 wrote:

Hello! I asked you guys to set up my autopay! Why do I keep getting texts to pay? This is very frustrating.

I would start a new topic for your question so that it can get a quicker response from the community.

@soccergirl8856 wrote:

As @cappaj said, start a new thread and we will be happy to assist. 

Oracle

@Wonder_why wrote:

No need to check.  It is as advertised. 

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/walmart

Oracle

@soccergirl8856 wrote:

The text message is a notification that payment is due.  Even if you have auto pay set, this is just a friendly reminder that the payment will be taken.  I suppose if there was no reminder then others will come out and complain that a payment was taken and they were not informed.