cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Khenny wrote:

When I did my own at the store, they told me they had to do the activation for me even though I chose the referral number for them to add. So if you ask them and they agree to sell just the sim, you can then be able to do the activation online and that should qualify you for the $25 bonus as the instruction only said you needed to activate online and didn't say you had to buy online first. It's by asking at the store that you would know if it's possible you just buy without then activating for you

I've only heard of Walmart being a problem just buying a SIM. They want to sell you the activation. But the other stores haven't been known to be a problem.

London Drugs, K Mobile, Wow Mobile, The Mobile Shop (Superstore/Loblaws related), apparently some (not all) Koodo outlets - will all sell you a SIM.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Someone previously has stated a London Drugs rep refused to sell a SIM without activation, and I have person experience with WOW-Mobile refusing to sell a device without a SIM activation.

All retailer not owned by Telus, but simply partnered have the potential to be problematic.

Going in as an informed customer, and with documentation does help.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Hi, I refered two friends, and i got the refer-a-friend reward (x2) however i did not get the $25 credit, and they only got a $10 credit. They activated online, entered my # at time of activation and it was done on nov.18.18. From my understanding both parties are to get $25 credit with in 72 hrs. Any help is much appreciated... Thanks

i registed today and gave my friend number when will the $25 credit be applied to my account

Mayor / Maire

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@sue1 wrote:

i registed today and gave my friend number when will the $25 credit be applied to my account

If you activated online then you should see the credit inside of 3 days.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

In case people missed the update on the original post

Extended to Dec16

Maybe they could update the thread suject line

pm

I have someone that going to join 

Lke this 

I referred to friends to public mobile, used my cell number, and it's been 72 hours and I Haven't got the 25$ reward.