cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

This promo offer has been extended to December 16th. 

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

I have referred 2 people and didn’t receive the $25 credit for either of them

Oracle

@Smlannigan did they activate online? Did they put your number in as a referral? Do they show up in your rewards section?  Has it been more that 72 hours?  

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I receive the dollar referral per month I am still waiting for the $25 promo can we do this more than once?

Oracle

@Smlannigan wrote:

It says in the original post that the credit will be issued within five days.  Has it been that long?

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Smlannigan wrote:

It says in the original post that the credit will be issued within five days.  Has it been that long?

5?  or  3?

Yes they did and I got the 2 texts saying I had successfully referred them just no credit one was last Monday and the other last Friday 

Thank les for the reply it has been longer than 5 days

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Smlannigan wrote:

Thank les for the reply it has been longer than 5 days

If it has been 5 days and you feel you are entitled to the credit then to resolve this issue you will need to send a private message to the moderator team. They are available 7 days/week but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Aton wrote:

I activated online last night around 8pm and used my friend's number as referral.

The $25 credit shows up this morning. Cheers!

Just read and get knowledge here in the community and follow ALL steps and procedures.

Thank you all for the advice!

I am a bit confused. The link below says that if you activate your account this black friday weekend IN-STORE instead of online and use a friend referral, both parties are also qualified for $25 credits.

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/telus/public-mobile-black-friday-2018-deal-free-sim/

Ciuld you please verify?