cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Mayor / Maire

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile


@bigmouth2015 wrote:

@Aton wrote:

I activated online last night around 8pm and used my friend's number as referral.

 

The $25 credit shows up this morning. Cheers!

 

Just read and get knowledge here in the community and follow ALL steps and procedures.

 

Thank you all for the advice!


I am a bit confused. The link below says that if you activate your account this black friday weekend IN-STORE instead of online and use a friend referral, both parties are also qualified for $25 credits.

 

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/telus/public-mobile-black-friday-2018-deal-free-sim/

Ciuld you please verify?


Why go there? You're at the right place to verify. The source. This very thread you're in even.

Consider it verified.

There are 2 real promos on right now. Until Dec 16 for the $25 referral and 23-25 for a free SIM and following month credit. There's also an autopay bonus data thing going on.

 

Edit: Ok I read the article. It's correct. But you're mixing up promos. See above.

Oracle

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile


@bigmouth2015 wrote:

@Aton wrote:

I activated online last night around 8pm and used my friend's number as referral.

 

The $25 credit shows up this morning. Cheers!

 

Just read and get knowledge here in the community and follow ALL steps and procedures.

 

Thank you all for the advice!


I am a bit confused. The link below says that if you activate your account this black friday weekend IN-STORE instead of online and use a friend referral, both parties are also qualified for $25 credits.

 

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/telus/public-mobile-black-friday-2018-deal-free-sim/

Ciuld you please verify?


They article is wrong. You get the $25 for online activation at home.  The free second month from retail activation you can't then both


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Oracle

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile


@z10user4 wrote:

@bigmouth2015 wrote:

@Aton wrote:

I activated online last night around 8pm and used my friend's number as referral.

 

The $25 credit shows up this morning. Cheers!

 

Just read and get knowledge here in the community and follow ALL steps and procedures.

 

Thank you all for the advice!


I am a bit confused. The link below says that if you activate your account this black friday weekend IN-STORE instead of online and use a friend referral, both parties are also qualified for $25 credits.

 

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/telus/public-mobile-black-friday-2018-deal-free-sim/

Ciuld you please verify?


Why go there? You're at the right place to verify. The source. This very thread you're in even.

Consider it verified.

There are 2 real promos on right now. Until Dec 16 for the $25 referral and 23-25 for a free SIM and following month credit. There's also an autopay bonus data thing going on.

 

Edit: Ok I read the article. It's correct. But you're mixing up promos. See above.


The article is incorrect it says you can get $25 for activating in store

 

When you sign up in-store, you can also earn a $25 credit by signing up under a referral. Email @tips @iphoneincanada.ca if you require a referral.

 

Wrong info and I emailed them about it


* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile


@ShawnC13 wrote:

@z10user4 wrote:

@bigmouth2015 wrote:

@Aton wrote:

I activated online last night around 8pm and used my friend's number as referral.

 

The $25 credit shows up this morning. Cheers!

 

Just read and get knowledge here in the community and follow ALL steps and procedures.

 

Thank you all for the advice!


I am a bit confused. The link below says that if you activate your account this black friday weekend IN-STORE instead of online and use a friend referral, both parties are also qualified for $25 credits.

 

https://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/telus/public-mobile-black-friday-2018-deal-free-sim/

Ciuld you please verify?


Why go there? You're at the right place to verify. The source. This very thread you're in even.

Consider it verified.

There are 2 real promos on right now. Until Dec 16 for the $25 referral and 23-25 for a free SIM and following month credit. There's also an autopay bonus data thing going on.

 

Edit: Ok I read the article. It's correct. But you're mixing up promos. See above.


The article is incorrect it says you can get $25 for activating in store


Oh you're right...the last sentence. Thanks

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Are you a moderator? If not, how could you be 100% certain? Have you referred any friend this weekend and get the referral credits ($10 or $25).  Id like personal experience to validate. Too much conflicting sources

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

If I referred more than 1 friend, will I receive $25 for each of them or just the 1st friend?

Mayor / Maire

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Each referal

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Yes, $25 for each friend

Mayor / Maire

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile


@bigmouth2015 wrote:

Are you a moderator? If not, how could you be 100% certain? Have you referred any friend this weekend and get the referral credits ($10 or $25).  Id like personal experience to validate. Too much conflicting sources


This is your source. You're here. Out in the wild anybody can say anything they like.

Promo 1: activate online until the 16th with a referral and both get $25.

Promo 2: activate in store 23-25 and get a free SIM and credit for your plan cost.

TMS
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

I don't mind if it takes longer than 72 hours to receive my $25. I'm just heart broken that public mobile didn't introduce a plan 20-25$with data this BF