cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Errn..when did they register at PM? Takesupto 72 hrs at times to show up..and of course they did it online?

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Hey, I recently came back to PM after years of having no phone. I attampted to use Fizz but their telecom company is a literal garbage fire. Could you elaborate on glitches you are experiencing with PM? I want to have an indea of what to expect as my job is on-call.

Thanks!

Highlighted

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@Errn

Personally ive had no issues..autopay and credit card related payment issues seem to be the biggest issue...myself i always keep a balance in my account to cover the plan cost and so far so good..

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Errn, I rarely have an issue with Public Mobile.  It's the shared Telus and Bell network across the country, so if you're near either company's tower, you have great service.

I'll tell you frankly, the lack of any voice help is a deterrent for a lot of people, and the private message to the Moderator_Team for support while good and correct, it's flaw is the volume of issues get rather large, and response times are delayed for days at a time.

The online forum (the community) can assist greatly, and often can get you on your way quickly.

If you're on call for your job, because you depend on this device for communication, be prepared, and have a backup contact method available.  Do not rely on a single device.

Highlighted

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

There are four days left with this promotion and you need a sim card to officially register and get it right? I want to refer my friend but by the time the sim card arrives the promotion will be over. I guess there's no way to register without the sim card and number?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@poste93 go to one of the various retailers that sell the Public Mobile SIM card.  Ask to buy a replacement SIM.

Do not tell them you wish to sign up a new customer.  Wal-Mart will most likely force you to activate in store.  The other retailers are *normally* better.

The Mobile Shop, K-Mobile, Wow Wireless, London Drugs are your options.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@poste93

It looks like the promo has been extended to Jan 1, 2019 so hopefully you still have time. 

Highlighted

Re: Until January 1 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Uh oh, extending an existing promo to after the holidays?  Hopefully this doesn't mean the likelihood of there being a better promo for Boxing Day is slim.  Guess wel'll have to wait and see.  My fingers and toes are crossed from now until then.  Smiley LOL

Highlighted

Re: Until January 1 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

How long till it shows up on both persons account ? I am a new member and just registered and entered my referrals number also. I dont see the credit on my end, unsure about the other person ??

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

still havent recived mine.   been 2 weeks.