cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@smp99 wrote:

Off topic - sort of -

Why is the posting date in the original announcement show One Week Ago, when it was only posted about an hour ago .......

I am thinking that there must be a section that we can't see where they can create the post and work on it and make sure it is completely correct before they publish it to the public.  Then on launch day they move it to the Announcement sub section where it becomes visible

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Mayor / Maire

Re: Until December 6 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

Sure, the promo is great, would love to get a friend to switch over, but the ongoing hassles of the system.

@Alan_K@ShawnC13

I agree with ShawnC13... why now?  So irresponsible.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Awesome nice to see the Promo are back,will bring some pal over 👍😁

Oracle

Instead of spewing negativity, I hope this brings in more customers and opportunities for me to cash in on the referrals.  The best way forward for improving customer service is through growth not shrinkage.  

Oracle

@will13am wrote:

Instead of spewing negativity, I hope this brings in more customers and opportunities for me to cash in on the referrals.  The best way forward for improving customer service is through growth not shrinkage.  

With the current state of the system, wait times for service you think these are acceptable and will refer friends and family to the service?  Your posts points it all out you are about the reward for yourself and not stability of the service for your referrals

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Will this promo apply to new clients opting for the $10 (50 mins + 50 texts) plan? 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Until December 16 - Get a $25 Credit for You and Your Friend by Referring them to Public Mobile

@sa7375 wrote:

Will this promo apply to new clients opting for the $10 (50 mins + 50 texts) plan? 

All plans.

Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

With the current state of the system, wait times for service you think these are acceptable and will refer friends and family to the service?  Your posts points it all out you are about the reward for yourself and not stability of the service for your referrals

@ShawnC13 concur 100%.  The referral credit could be $250 and I would still not refer anyone I care about in the current state.  3+ days for first response is unaccaptable in 2018 and there are too many weird glitches.  Customers shouldn't have to use the lost/stolen trick or add an extra $1 top up to get things working.  I know it works and we should continue to tell people to do it when they're stuck, but it's just not right and we shouldn't have to be doing it, not on an ongoing basis.  

EDIT: Sorry @Alan_K for the frankness in this response but PM's priorities are upside down at the moment.  I feel strongly about this.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Oracle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Let me try to understand your contrarian view.  What you are suggesting is that instead of promoting more friends and family to use the service, I should contact my existing referrals and warn them that service is about to deteriorate a notch because yet another promotion is being offered.  Essentially, I should be telling them to consider getting a different service.  Well, no I won;'t be doing that.  If my contacts are considering a new provider, I will not tell them to avoid this service because of current long moderator team interaction times.  We don't use the service so that we can maximize interaction with customer service.  For the most part, most don't even know of this current condition.  I have said it many times and I will say it again and again, the best way to have improved service is to see growth not shrinkage.  This is a business that relies on growth.  No business shrinks to greatness. 

Mayor / Maire

Thanks for bringing back this referral promo.  

If anyone in Toronto is signing up to Public Mobile and does not have a referrer in order to get this credit, I will provide a PM SIM card at no charge.  Please reply by private message only.