cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raiger
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: UPDATE: Changes to Our In-Market Plans

Typo or not, it's represented the same way as all of their other plans. I switched my wife over, because that's the plan that they have listed.

PM plans.png

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@raiger : I agree with your observations and the offering of a product. We heard from someone a few days ago from Quebec where they have some consumer laws. I don't recall seeing an update. Good luck getting it though.

The advertising doesn't say it though. Just in the change plan.

hend0005

This is really good news!  I had been working on a few folks to jump on board with PM

when the plans took that last turn for the worse. Now I can renew my efforts to convert them.

raiger

@z10user4 It's worth a try. Cheers.

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@Quigley wrote:

@pm-smayer97   That $10 plan already has features that other more expensive plans don't. You can't have it all, sorry.  It's not good business sense for Telus to offer an addon  for a plan they don't offer anymore. Out with the old and in with the new. If they didn't do that, there would be way too many plan options on the self service account.     They're just waiting for those plans to be given up, die and disappear. Enjoy what you have with those plans while they last.

And most plans have unlimited calling YET PM not long ago came out with MANY new minute addons, INCLUDING CANADA minutes. So I see no reason why that would be bad business sense.

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

And @Quigley , people are making suggestions on things all the time around here. These are suggestions. There was a whole world of service here before you arrived. Things have come and gone. Nothing wrong with making suggestions. We'll be sure to jump all over you the next time you make a suggestion on something 🙂 .

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@raiger   I believe there has been lots of discussion about whether $15 should only have 250MB or 500.  Many current $15 plan owner confirmed it's only 250 MB.  I agree the wordings is misleading.

on the other hand, the plan page only telling that $15 does not have data and only have 250MB if autopay.--But, reality is people get 250MB with or without autopay

hTideGnow_0-1618073958659.png

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

As recently as the introduction/launch of the new Provincial plans (what... February) the $15 plan was presented in a manner that implied it came with 250 MB of data and like all other plans had an additional data bonus for setting up Autopay. I am surprised they haven’t been in enough arguements with people (and possibly government) about this. But I am virtually certain this yet again is another example of poor wording on their part and it will not come with 500 MB of data. I am not certain why they dont just tell the truth “$15 plan comes with 250MB of Data” and “can receive a $2 Autopay Credit” (no mention of Bonus Autopay data).

AE_Collector

@z10user4 wrote:

@raiger : I agree with your observations and the offering of a product. We heard from someone a few days ago from Quebec where they have some consumer laws. I don't recall seeing an update. Good luck getting it though.

The advertising doesn't say it though. Just in the change plan.

The update was for affected customers to contact moderators about 500MB.

Quigley
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@z10user4   Don't get me wrong. I'm all for suggestions that benefit everyone and not just a small few. I don't think the $10 plan will return any time soon.

Need Help? Let's chat.