cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Top Contributors - May 2020

Congrats to all contributors.  This is what, in my opinion, makes PM stand out.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Congratulations all! Very well deserved! I have only been a part of the community for a very short time, but it is amazing to see all of the support really come together from everyone.

Awesome experience and amazing community!

Highlighted
Oracle

Popcorn time, I mean chip time.  This is entertaining if not tragic.  Typical discord in the community yet again.  @darlicious , I kind of understand where you are coming from.  However, the approach and demeanor is so polarizing.  Prior to your appearance in the community, this thread goes no further than members patting each other and one self on the back for a job well done and we all move on feeling better about ourselves.  How do you turn what is a celebration into a verbal barrage?  Can we seek out common interests rather than disunity?  Time to get something to wash down the salt.  BRB for more entertainment.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@will13am 

How is I'm to blame for this? I posted my "congratulatory" commentary along with the list of member rankings. Then a discussion about the evolutionary changes of community reward calculations was brought up among @pm-smayer97  @ShawnC13 and @Korth . After much discussion among themselves I decided to comment. Then @z10user4 takes it upon himself to add this to the "discussion" :

@darlicious 

Say what now?! Coming from the one that went to war over being able to talk about just about everything in the Discussions category....

I suppose as one of the few women participating on a regular basis in the community i should just shut up and take it? Should I flip off my shoes and get in the kitchen while I'm at it? If I'm going to be needlessly called out....im going to respond and stand up for myself!

You know.....ive mentioned before a big salad with lots of stuff in it would be a lot healthier but still provide that savoury crunch factor you are seeking while being entertained.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

Again I apologize....if it makes you feel better I'll edit my post so others don't misunderstand as well. Your call.....

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am 

How is I'm to blame for this? I posted my "congratulatory" commentary along with the list of member rankings. Then a discussion about the evolutionary changes of community reward calculations was brought up among @pm-smayer97  @ShawnC13 and @Korth . After much discussion among themselves I decided to comment. Then @z10user4 takes it upon himself to add this to the "discussion" :

@darlicious 

Say what now?! Coming from the one that went to war over being able to talk about just about everything in the Discussions category....

I suppose as one of the few women participating on a regular basis in the community i should just shut up and take it? Should I flip off my shoes and get in the kitchen while I'm at it? If I'm going to be needlessly called out....im going to respond and stand up for myself!

You know.....ive mentioned before a big salad with lots of stuff in it would be a lot healthier by still provide that savoury crunch factor you are seeking while being entertained.

Fantastic. Now the woman card has been pulled. I've already explained my motivations behind what I said. It was in response to you saying these things should just as well be dumped down to the lounge which I found a little rich coming from you after all your wars.

This:

darlicious wrote:

So why do we bother with this announcement thread at all? As I said originally its just an easy bravo earner for those with a quick draw. We already get notified of the badges being awarded and all discussion on the subject can be left to the unofficial thread in the lounge.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Top Contributors - May 2020

Hello Everyone,

The original message seems like it is locked.

Would also like to congratulate the top contributors and everyone who makes an effort to help out the community.  Thank you!

1547928.png

@Eliza5 

Need Help? Let's chat.