cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Top Contributors - January 2020

I DON'T like the new format as it exlcudes the list of users who are supposed to be "shout"ed out. As it is now, it is not much of a shout out. Please restore the old format (at least that part).

Nevertheless...congrats to all earners, whomever you are!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Silvio_M wrote:

A big congrats to the 3 Community members who earned the Top 1% Reward. The daily work of these awesome folks is truly amazing!

And a big shout out as well to the 10 members who earned the Top 5% Reward and the 13 members who were in the Top 10%! Their contributions to the Community should not go unnoticed.

Together, the Community members in the top 1%, 5% and 10% had a total of 537 accepted solutions in January. Thank you all for your amazing work!

Nice statistic - average about 20 solutions per contributor with 1%, 5% and 10% badges.

Keep up with the good work.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you to everyone who contributed PM is a great community to be a part of because of you.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Silvio_M wrote:

P.S. We’re trying out a new format for our Community Rewards announcements. Tell us what you think below!

Good job everybody! 👍 

As for the new format, not that it matters, in the grand scheme of things, but I wonder what the motivation was behind the change..... 🤔 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@popping wrote:

Nice statistic - average about 20 solutions per contributor with 1%, 5% and 10% badges.

Dang, I need to up my game - my solution count is well below that average! 😉 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@popping wrote:

Keep up with the good work.

Well of course solutions can be earned by anyone and everyone, not just the top 1, 5 & 10% but in any event, I am most certainly not doing my part either!

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats everybody! 

Highlighted
Oracle

Congrats to all the rewards winners!!!!  Anytime anyone can lower their cell phone bill is a reason to celebrate!!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the  in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congradulations everyone.  Keep up the hard work.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Congrats everyone.  Too bad we can't see the names at the top.  Always interesting to see who is there.

Need Help? Let's chat.