cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Public Mobile

System maintenance – On August 12 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 13 2019, 8:00 AM ET

This means that between August 12 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 13 2019, 8:00 AM ET you won't be able to do the following:

• Access your Self-Serve account
  • Activate a new account

Heads up! If your renewal is coming up, we'd recommend that you complete it before 10: 00 PM ET1(1).png

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: System maintenance – On August 12 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 13 2019, 8:00 AM ET

Thanks for the heads up!

You should also add a banner to the Public Mobile homepage and self-serve login for those who do not check the community forms.

Mayor / Maire

Re: System maintenance – On August 12 2019, 10:00 PM ET – August 13 2019, 8:00 AM ET

@Poogzley wrote:

Thanks for the heads up!

You should also add a banner to the Public Mobile homepage and self-serve login for those who do not check the community forms.

Agree!

Highlighted

Nice to see the heads up about renewals.  This could be a 611 message also, for those who don’t come to the community regularly.  I haven’t checked yet, in case someone already thought of this, and the sms is on my device(s).

Oracle

Perhaps one thing that could be considered is a deferral of renewals that occur over a maintenance window.  Don't change the renewal date, but just allow payment to take place a day after the maintenance is completed. 

What is somewhat disconcerting is back to back maintenance outages.  Did the last outage break something?

Mayor / Maire

FWIW...my last renewal (Aug 5th ) was successfully completed while System Maintenance was in progress. I made sure there's sufficient $$ in Available Funds and I'm am happy to report that renewal went without a hitch....surpisingly !!

Go figure.

Mayor / Maire

My renewals were usually completed by next morning.  I had an incident that my renewal was not completed by next morning. The expired status changed to suspended. Wait another couple hours, my account status was back to active. The delay was due to the self-serve portal was down around midnight.

Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

FWIW...my last renewal (Aug 5th ) was successfully completed while System Maintenance was in progress. I made sure there's sufficient $$ in Available Funds and I'm am happy to report that renewal went without a hitch....surpisingly !!

Go figure.

@hairbag1  Same here, renewal on one of the accounts coincided with the system maintenance, was a little concerned about any problems with both events occurring at the same time, however, happy to report everything went smoothly with the autopay enabled payment.  And relieved, I might addSmiley Happy

Mayor / Maire

Thanks for letting us know. At least less clients will be asking if it is down for everyone else.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

thanks for the heads up, the more bugs smashed the better, and I'm glad I decided to renew my plan manually today.