cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Showing some love to our customers with 1 GB of data, on us!

@z10user4 wrote:

@Beer wrote:
  • The data speed will match the speed of the data that is included as part of your rate plan. If your rate plan doesn’t include data, the Add-On will default to be at 4G LTE Speed. 

Does this mean that since my plan's data is at 3g I will only get 3G but if I switch to the $10 plan with no data I would get 1GB at 4g lte speed?

Yes. Be aware that fair warning has been given that the $10 plan may drop.

Yes but only for new activations - it would just be grandmothered for existing members.

Now how's that for timing?  I just switched my wife over to the $ 15.00 plan (same as mine) from the $ 25.00 on August 18, as she wasn't needing unlimited minutes or 1 GB of data per month.  Because it's so new, I'm monitoring it to see if she needs extra minutes or data, and was prepared to buy a 1 GB data add-on, and/or 500 Canada-wide minutes.  This saves me $ 33.60.

Thank thank you you!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Was about to buy a 1GB add-on. for $30.

Now I get it for free. Awesome.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for thinking of us, the loyal customers!

It means a lot.

Thank you!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Very decent gesture, thanks!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So awesome, hard to believe! Thanks for the great news!

Mayor / Maire

@marcnoel wrote:

Now how's that for timing?  I just switched my wife over to the $ 15.00 plan (same as mine) from the $ 25.00 on August 18, as she wasn't needing unlimited minutes or 1 GB of data per month.  Because it's so new, I'm monitoring it to see if she needs extra minutes or data, and was prepared to buy a 1 GB data add-on, and/or 500 Canada-wide minutes.  This saves me $ 33.60.

Thank thank you you!

If you find you or wife can use a few extra talk minutes...maybe you could take advantage of the 500 minutes of Canada wide talk add-on for $5. Those 500 minutes don't expire at end of 30 days...they roll over until you've used them up. Even if it takes 2 years...as long as your plan stays active. Perdy sweet deal for occasional usage. Have a look in Add-ons for this one.

Its like Christmas in August. What a nice gesture on PM's part. I think it goes without saying, that this is a one time bonus of 1 Gbit and not an "Add On" to each account each and every month. Someone please tell me if I am right that is a One Timer. Wouldn't it have been nice to have the bar raised to + 1 Gbit every month. Too good to be true though, I think...

Wow, free is a great deal! 

This is AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Thanks PM