cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Showing some love to our customers with 1 GB of data, on us!

@Alan_K wrote:

Thanks @SD08 for keeping me honest here - you're correct in saying if you have no data in your rate plan, Data Add-Ons purchased are at 4G LTE speed. Going to make that correction now, but now it's even a sweeter surprise Smiley LOL

Thanks for clarifying, Alan.

LTE speed...sweet!   Smiley Happy

This data will be great if I can ever use all 12 GB I have in a 90-day period!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Thanks - nice little bonus. I have never gone over so I don't know if I will ever get to use it.

Does anyone know if I were to change plans in the future, will I lose the bonus?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Typically you won't lose an add on by changing plans but if you let your plan expire even briefly that could be another story.

Terry

This is great!

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Love you too, how about offering unlimited data at reduced speed like lucky mobile.  Show some more ❤️ 

@Knockali I literally created a topic this morning regarding Lucky mobiles unlimited data update..lol. My spidey sense says PM will react to LM and we will get unlimited data (at low speeds) sooner than later. 

• The data speed will match the speed of the data that is included as part of your rate plan. If your rate plan doesn’t include data, the Add-On will default to be at 4G LTE Speed. 

Does this mean that since my plan's data is at 3g I will only get 3G but if I switch to the $10 plan with no data I would get 1GB at 4g lte speed?

@Beer 

@Beer wrote:
  • The data speed will match the speed of the data that is included as part of your rate plan. If your rate plan doesn’t include data, the Add-On will default to be at 4G LTE Speed. 

Does this mean that since my plan's data is at 3g I will only get 3G but if I switch to the $10 plan with no data I would get 1GB at 4g lte speed?

That is correct.

Mayor / Maire

@Beer wrote:

Yes. Be aware that fair warning has been given that the $10 plan may drop.