cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Showing some love to our customers with 1 GB of data, on us!

@DougWoodman Yes, this is a 'one time only' 1gb add on. This data will be only be used after the data in your current plan get exhausted before renewal. The one time add on data doesn't expire and will remain until each MB of 1024 MB are used. 

Mayor / Maire

@DougWoodman wrote:

Its like Christmas in August. What a nice gesture on PM's part. I think it goes without saying, that this is a one time bonus of 1 Gbit and not an "Add On" to each account each and every month. Someone please tell me if I am right that is a One Timer. Wouldn't it have been nice to have the bar raised to + 1 Gbit every month. Too good to be true though, I think...

By saying it's a "data add-on"...that indicates that it's a one time thing. As soon as you've consumed your 1GB alottment...*poof*...it's over. Nice of them to give it to us anyhow, huh.

Mayor / Maire

@hairbag1 wrote:

, huh.

huh??? What're you...merican? Smiley Happy

In these h'yar parts we say eh...eh.

Mayor / Maire

Any clarity on which plans get the promo?

Oracle

@kav2001c wrote:

All who meet the qualifying criteria:

• Bonus Data Add-On will be automatically applied to customer accounts that were activated as of August 19, 11:59 PM ET or before
  • Account must be active at the time of August 19, 11:59 PM ET and continue to remain active until at least September 4, 2019.
  • If your account falls into suspend before September 4, you will become ineligible for the bonus Data Add-On.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.
Mayor / Maire

@kav2001c wrote:

You've been here plenty long...did you read the OP?

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, this is great.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is great.  Having switche from Fido recently, already enjoying the new service, and this bonus makes it even better.  Really glad that I did the switch.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

hairbag1:

I actually did comment in my original post about possibly buying that 500 minutes add-on.  I already got one for myself last month, but then started using Google Hangouts for local calling via WiFi.  It appears that 1 MB of data equates to about 1.5 minutes of airtime, so with a $ 30.00/1 GB data add-on, it would be $ .02/minute, vs. $ .01 for the add-on minutes, so it's cheaper to use the minutes add-on than data for Hangouts.  So far, I haven't gone over in either, so we'll see what happens.  Even if I used 100 minutes and 300 MB per month from the add-ons, the total expense would be the same as the $ 25.00 plan I just gave up, but I anticipate not going over, thereby, saving $ 10.00/month.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

NICE PLAN!