cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SALE! Get a bonus 2GB of data when you activate on a $35/mo plan or higher.

Sarah_D
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Update as of October 26, 2019: This plan is now expired.

Hey Community,

Effective October 18, 2019 until October 25, 2019 at 11:59PM ET, we are offering a bonus 2GB of data when you activate on a $35/mo plan or higher for 6 months using promo code BONUSDATA online! This offer is available to new customers only. 

How to Get this Offer:

• Bonus 2GB of data for 6 months: When you activate a Public Mobile SIM card online on a $35/mo plan or higher using promo code BONUSDATA from October 18 until October 25 2019, you will get a bonus 2GB of data every month for 6 months.
    • Eligible customers will have the bonus 2GB of data added to their account within 7 business days. 
    • For help on how to enter a promo code at activation, check out our nifty help article.
  • This offer is not stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

-Public Mobile Community Team  

44 REPLIES 44

@Korth Promo code and referral code can be used together as they are 2 seperate boxes.

@will13am wrote:

It is bonus data, not the add-on kind that does not expire.  It would be a potentially hot deal if the data was non expiring. 

$38 for Unlimited Canada Talk, Unlimited Text, 7GB 3G Data is still a "hot" deal. Better than last year's last-and-best wave of Koodo migration offers. Better than anything PM's competitors currently offer for less than fifty bucks. 

Can promo code and referral code be used together? 

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am  Are you sure it offers it on the $25+ plan? I read it as $35+ only. Did i miss something?

Oops I can't read or I can't type.  Take your pick.  Smiley Embarassed

@darlicious wrote:

@will13am  Are you sure it offers it on the $25+ plan? I read it as $35+ only. Did i miss something?

It's for $35+. 

@karandeepsingh wrote:

I just Shifted to Public Mobile network on a $40 plan but i didn't get the bonus data as the system prompted that the promocode is not valid.

You're a brand new customer and activated through the website using your own internet connection?

karandeepsingh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just Shifted to Public Mobile network on a $40 plan but i didn't get the bonus data as the system prompted that the promocode is not valid.

Sarah_D
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for catching that @smp99 and @computergeek541! I have updated the Community post accordingly.

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The Announcement mentions new activations Online or at a particpating retail store. The offer details drop-down mentions:

"Effective October 18 2019 until October 25 2019 at 11:59PM ET. Offer available to new customers who activate online. Offer is not stackable with other promotions."

So there seems to be some conflicting statements. 

Also @Sarah_D , this annoucement says online or in-store. The plan page says online activation. Clarify please.

@Dunkman wrote:

@Sarah_D 

One quick question:

Does unused portion of the 2 GB data expire each month?  Or does the unused portion roll over to next month like a data add on?  

Thanks

It is bonus data, not the add-on kind that does not expire.  It would be a potentially hot deal if the data was non expiring. 

@Sarah_D 

One quick question:

Does unused portion of the 2 GB data expire each month?  Or does the unused portion roll over to next month like a data add on?  

Thanks

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It would have been nice to see a price incentive on an existing plan and availability to existing customers.  To those who might consider signing up for the $40/5GB plan, this deal offers a chance to go with the $25 or $35 plan for 6 months before going switching to the $40 plan. 

Need Help? Let's chat.