Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Resolved] Slower Response Times from Agents

Tiana_V
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Hey Community, 

Update: This issue has been resolved. If you submitted a ticket recently or are still waiting for a response, please hold tight. Our agents are working through all messages and will get to you shortly. 

We are aware of a technical issue that is impacting the response times of our Customer Support Agents. If you are speaking with an agent or submitted a ticket and have not received a response, please do not resubmit a ticket. Our agents are working to get back to you as soon as possible and our team is working to resolve the issue.

We will provide updates as soon as they are available. 

Thank you, 

The Public Mobile Team

20 REPLIES 20

Nevilles
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for this valuable insight 

donk444
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You're lucky you submitted a ticket. That link has been broken for days now. 

donk444

GREAT IDEA Tiana, I've made a similar suggestion to this board previously. This is basic customer service. I suggested before to create an answer board based on topic, because of lot of us here have simple issues. This needs complaining to the CRTC about the TELUS deliberate mis-management of PUBLIC MOBILE. If this is run poorly, then TELUS benefits, because people will subscribe there and be charged 3x more per month. Tell CRTC that TELUS needs to sell off PUBLIC MOBILE to allow private enterprise to do a great job. By the way, the chairman of CRTC is the former head of TELUS. Trudeau must love that minor conflict of interest ! BUT get the public involved. There is a reason why poor service exists here. At one time it was good.

donk444

Thank you for the time answer delay - update. I suggest making an announcement when you see a backlog already starting, instead of answering many messages that show frustration and anger toward mis-management. Perhaps management will stay in constructive contact with Customer Service Agents to regularly understand the current situation.  Just suggesting from a distance a possible solution- all in the interest of great Customer Service.

Jason51

Infortuneatly time is very important I cant wait 5 days , please help this has happened before and i never got the money back. 

IMG_1313.png

@Jason51- As many companies do, refunds are very slow here. Do you see the extra amount in your balance here? Is the second charge still showing as pending on your card account?

hI @Jason51 

for refund request, please submit a ticket with CS agent:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Jason51

I need help, I had payed twice and I needed the money for my heart meds, $50 is what i shouldve paid, please help i keep getting errors.

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@donk444 it's been way longer than that, since the new site was rolled out months ago it has been broken.

donk444

Tiana, Unfortunately , the 'submit request / help ' form is still NOT working. It has been like that for (now) the 3 rd day. Just so you know, in case you didn't. I have a unique problem, so a real person will solve this quickly. Your 'Bot' friends are not reading my posts carefully and therefore not giving clear answers. Thank you for putting me into a ticket line-up, call me on my account phone registered (-4931) with Pub.Mobile,  --Don K.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks @Tiana_V for the update, let's hope ticket will be answered quicker today

and is the Chatbot ticket all working? I still have error occasionally when I tried to submit . 

Priority

Yes, I agree 100%. It would be incredible to finally see that get worked on! 👍👍👍

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Tiana_V  @J_PM @CS_Agent 

There are many posts with subscriptions problem today.  Of course they will need to submit ticket.  Would agent make sure to deal with them first? 

sa7375
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Tiana_V 
I have suggested it earlier, and even at the cost of repetition, will propose again that PM should consider hosting a web page titled "Status", "Network Status", "Services Status", or something similar advertising the down-services at that time. Users should then be advised to visit this web page first, before initiating a ticket.

So, if the network services are down in a geographical area, or the Tech Support services are not available, this page should publish so. 

XionBunny

How about fixing the actual ticket system while your are it, that has been broken far too long at this point.

tm432

I’m going on 24 hours now with no service and still waiting for you to reply.

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Might be worth pinning this to the announcement bar until things are resolved?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

thanks for the head up @Tiana_V 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Tiana_V  Thanks for the update there has been several complaints this morning about no response from support . After submitting a ticket 

Need Help? Let's chat.