cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do CS agents answer in order of ticket number?

Wayworn
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
  • As I previous posted I set up a new account by a referral. I did not get my $10 new account gift and have contacted CS. by direct message and also by creating a ticket.  Now going on 7 days with no response whatsoever.  I contacted the person that referred me and she feels bad and has offered to e-transfer me the $10 but since it’s not her fault I refused it. Wonder if CS responds in order of the ticket numbers or do the CS agents pick and choose the easiest questions to respond?
  • UPDATE CS AGENT GABY FIXED EVERYTHING - now all in order - thanks to all that tried to help. Don’t know who to give the solution .
6 REPLIES 6

Wayworn

I can only message them so many times.  My friend just confirmed that she messaged CS asking a simple question and they responded almost immediately. She also tells me she asked as why no reply to the previous question and the agent told her that it depends on the cue and to wait for a response. 

• UPDATE CS AGENT GABY FIXED EVERYTHING - now all in order - thanks to all that tried to help. Don’t know who to give the solution .

@Wayworn 

the text and the chart on My Account's My Referrals page is pretty instant, at least within 24 hours

But yes, a wrong code might have entered.  Please message support again

Wayworn

Thanks for responding to my problem. No the person that gave me their code number has not received the referral. She tells me that it doesn’t happen right away and the accounts are updated during the next renewal . She has also tried to contact CS explaining that it’s possible that zi didn’t enter the code correctly in that a zero and the letter O may have been confused. CS has also not yet responded to her. Her advice is to just wait a month until the next renewal and the $10 may just appear. For me the $10 would be nice but most importantly, since I’m trying PM out the lack of service is concerning me. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Wayworn  I don't think they answer in order received,  no.

Maybe they have categories and those are ranked but I still don't believe so. When I sent a private message,  they replied within two days.

I have seen numerous posts here where people have indicated both tickets and private messages and they do not hear back for weeks.

It is said that tickets are faster.

I have also seen people indicated they have received response within 30 minutes. 

And this is still with the message saying longer than normal wait time for replies.

I guess eventually  they will reply to you.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Wayworn 

Normally they respond in a a few hours to couple of days depending how busy they are.

Click on your avatar top right and under Messages for their response. If no response. PM them in the Message section and send to CS_Agent and indicate your ticket number for an update. 
This is a simple issue they can fix right away as long as the referral code was entered correctly.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Wayworn 

did you friend got a text from PM showing a new friend joined?

or if she login My Account using the browser, go to My Referrals page and she should see an extra new referral showing in the bar chart on the month you joined

and you checked your community inbox for support's reply?
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

if not, please message support again.  They usually reply and get problem resolved within the same day.  Understand you have been waiting and no reply, but this is unusual.  So, message them again.

Need Help? Let's chat.