cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [RESOLVED] System issue expired select customers' services

Help, system not resolved for everyone

My message;

Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient funds.
Available Funds: $10.00
Estimated amount due: $0.00
The amount due is based on your current Rate Plan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think they solved most of problem in system, if anyone still has issues should send private message to MOD. They will look into it and help

Hello, 

Glad to hear you found the problem. Unfortunately,  my phone still has no service after 2 days. I cannot send or recieve text messages or send or recieve calls. I get the message "you do not have a call plan" I log into my account and everything looks perfectly fine. I am still registered for auto pay, the amount was suppose to come out of my account this morning at 2 am and still no charge yet. 

I look forward to hearing from you in response to my continued issue.

No

Totally unacceptable level of service to cut off connection without just cause. Hope PM takes this failure seriously and not just rely on customers to take a hit.

Does keeping a top up balance equal to next payment due provide insurance that my service will not be cut off?

Mayor / Maire

@No wrote:

Totally unacceptable level of service to cut off connection without just cause. Hope PM takes this failure seriously and not just rely on customers to take a hit.

Does keeping a top up balance equal to next payment due provide insurance that my service will not be cut off?

Yes. Manual payments from a credit card on file or using vouchers. These kinds of system problems are not a common occurrence.

No

@z10user4 wrote:

Yes. Manual payments from a credit card on file or using vouchers. These kinds of system problems are not a common occurrence.

Problems of this nature maybe uncommon but the standard should be once is one too many. 

I was affected by yesterday’s issue but service was restored later in the afternoon. When I checked my account, I see a “System Issue” payment entry in my transactions. I notified Public Mobile and they advised this is not a charge but actually “the fix” to yesterday outage. Furthermore, they said my AutoPay will go through as scheduled which is supposed to be today. I’m going to wait and see what happens since today is technically not over yet. If I lose service tomorrow or my rewards are lost, they’ll be hearing back from me.

My account auto-renewed yesterday and today no incoming or outgoing texts or phone calls.  I tried adding $2 to the account to see if it would resolve it but nothing.  Is this part of the same issue?  How do I solve it?  Also tried removing and re-inserting SIM with power down.

Mon compte est inactif , pourtant ma carte dde credcr est inscrite, j'ai changer de firfsfo et je ne peux effectuer appel, dur mon public mobile compte suspendu 

Mayor / Maire

@boboy1059 wrote:

Mon compte est inactif , pourtant ma carte dde credcr est inscrite, j'ai changer de firfsfo et je ne peux effectuer appel, dur mon public mobile compte suspendu 

Si votre compte est suspendu après les problèmes du 8 avril il faut écrire aux modérateurs en utilisant le lien plus bas et ils vont vous aider.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Le temps d'attente est de quelques heures à 2 jours.