cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [RESOLVED] System issue expired select customers' services

I had tried to switch plans as well, i was going from the $50 with 8Gigs od data to the $50 with 8.5Gigs... 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Meganpettipas wrote:

I had tried to switch plans as well, i was going from the $50 with 8Gigs od data to the $50 with 8.5Gigs... 

@Meganpettipas 

The extra data is for enabling autopay i believe...did you do that?

My account is suspended and I'm on AutoPay. When I log into my account it tells me to "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. " So, I'll gladly stay put if that's what I must do. Except, the status of the issue here shows "resolved", but I still have no service. What should I do now? Thank you!

Pae

I'm in the same boat as well, sent a note to mod but no response yet

Mayor / Maire

@abuly080 wrote:

My account is suspended and I'm on AutoPay. When I log into my account it tells me to "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. " So, I'll gladly stay put if that's what I must do. Except, the status of the issue here shows "resolved", but I still have no service. What should I do now? Thank you!

Write a message to the moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and ask them to help you.

Mayor / Maire

@Pae wrote:

I'm in the same boat as well, sent a note to mod but no response yet

Waiting time is few hours to 2 days...and with the problem of the 8 april...be patient.

Yes, i have it enabled

Hi, I still have loss of service. Please advise as soon as possible. My wife's account was affected as well but when we made the payment, we had service again. Does that mean we lost the autopay discount?

Please help.

Mayor / Maire

@born wrote:

Hi, I still have loss of service. Please advise as soon as possible. My wife's account was affected as well but when we made the payment, we had service again. Does that mean we lost the autopay discount?

Please help.

Ask the moderator for it if you still don't see it in your self-serve account.

This turnaround is brutal 48h each time for a response. Is PM offering credit for this extreme loss of service?