Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: [RESOLVED] System issue expired select customers' services

rien n est resolu

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Phone was not working this morning, auto pay didnt go through still not working problem not fixed.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

i was a customer impacted by yesterday's issue. I paid my account via CC and now it seems I do not have data for which I have paid for.

Is there someone that can look into this 

Thanks

Oracle

@coreenaroger wrote:

Hello,

i was a customer impacted by yesterday's issue. I paid my account via CC and now it seems I do not have data for which I have paid for.

Is there someone that can look into this 

Thanks

You could reach out to the moderator team via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

thx

My service is still down and has been for over 24 hours.

I'm on Autopay and had changed to a new plan last week, and it hasn't gotten through.

Plus my friend who referred me has been notified that I have not paid and therefore they won't get the rewards!!

Mayor / Maire

@miniQ wrote:

My service is still down and has been for over 24 hours.

I'm on Autopay and had changed to a new plan last week, and it hasn't gotten through.

Plus my friend who referred me has been notified that I have not paid and therefore they won't get the rewards!!

Don't worry.. but write a message to the moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and let them know.

I'm not sure the plan for sending affected customers a text is a good idea if their problem is they can't receive texts.

I got same problem. MOD help me to fix it and add referred back to my friend.  Sent private message to MOD they will help

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thats good that its fixed