cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] System issue expired select customers' services

Bryan_N
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Community,

Yesterday we identified a technical issue affecting select customers where plans were mistakenly renewed prior to the plan renewal date, resulting in loss of service for some customers.

Our technical team has investigated the issue and enabled service to resume for those affected. Customers impacted by this issue will receive an SMS if any additional action is required.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

- Public Mobile Community team

155 REPLIES 155

Joebhoy

I lost my fat service today, apps will not work, had to go back to wifi areas to send this message, I was listening to music app then it stopped, I should have service until 16th us roaming and dat plan

Cargo905
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes I did the same thing, manual payment. Now working again

jocelyn

I reactivated my account by making a payment manually. I am on autopay, and this wasn’t supposed to happen. I noticed that the payment receiever has changed, and that could be the underlying reason for this issue. PM should have handled that more properly to avoid this issue, which may cause they losing customers!

Cargo905

Please help, changed my account to the $15 100min one.  Set it to change on my renewal  date with my auto top up.  Now account is "on hold" and I have no service.

beaf_jerky69

My plan expired and it won't allow me to select another plan.

I have no service

SirClassy

My account still says it will be deactivated in 90 days, my plan is expired and my balance is at 52 and I owe 0 on the plan! 

PeterUpreti

I got that text message yesterday and as I feared plan expired message on my account and now my phone doesn’t work even though I manually topped my account yesterday. Why no one is fixing this issue? It is very important today to be connected and I don’t have WiFi where I work. I have started to think I guess you get what you pay for. Missing my real phone company now. 

mik101
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I got a text Tuesday saying I'll have a payment due today (11th) that was likely related to this glitch considering I'm on a 30 day plan which just renewed 10 days ago and the payment date still says May in my self serve (I'm also on auto-pay). I'm currently working a nightshift thousands of KMs from home, so I sure hope I still have service when I wake up tomorrow afternoon. 😕

Grizz

Got happy too soon, 3rd phone still not working

PeterUpreti

I just on my account ‘plan expired’ and I am sure I will have my phone suspended tomorrow morning. Why? I have signed up for auto payment and I am leaving for vacation tomorrow. My wife had this crap today when she was in hospital emergency stuck without phone service this morning. Now I regret ditching the real phone companies to switch to PM. Can someone help me please? I can’t afford to have no phone service specially tomorrow. 

@carlocoppola wrote:

My issue is ongoing and has not been resolved. I still have no service. I am signed up with autopay and yet it says that my account is expired. Unfortunately Simon with tech support hasn’t been able to help me out as well. Any suggestions 

Did you read the posts above??? Try to make a manual payment with 611 and restart your phone..or write to the moderator...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and be patient.

carlocoppola

My issue is ongoing and has not been resolved. I still have no service. I am signed up with autopay and yet it says that my account is expired. Unfortunately Simon with tech support hasn’t been able to help me out as well. Any suggestions 

Grizz

Unbelievable! Gone are the days of snail mail and wired land lines!

Grizz

Got it all resolved! Thanks

Grizz

Had to do a payment on *611 with the saved credit card info, auto pay didn't work. 2 phones worked right away, 3rd phone had to be restarted, then it worked.

miniQ

My service was suspended for 48+ hours.

After sending a message to the mods, my service was partially reinstated.

Now I'm having problems receiving SMS text messages from people who are not Public Mobile customers. They can receive my texts but I don't receive their replies. But I can receive texts from other PM customers.

I have written to the mods again. Hopefully this issue can be resolved soon as I'm getting tired of dealing with all these system issues!!!

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

Please send a private message on the community and we will gladly help.

Thank you!

Fallsmolson

Me and my wife lost service today 30 min ago her auto pay went through while ago my account says active but phkne says disconnected

Cait_H

My phone is still not working 😡

Grizz

Auto pay not working on 3 plans. Service suspended with no data service either. Payment info says next payment is due in May, so has the payment gone thru? ?  In a remote location, had to fo find internet service somewhere else to see what's going on. Made a payment from within the auto pay and it worked. Will I be charged twice? Not to impressed, quite the hassle

Pae

After getting in touch with a mod who helped me reactivate my plan, i got locked out of my account and resetting password doesn't work. Did this happen to anyone else??

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Jenniferp86 wrote:

Well My phone was disconnected, I had autopay enable and it didn't go through, I lost my service this morning and my due date was yesterday.. What it is going on?

Write a message to the moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and ask them to help you

Jenniferp86

Well My phone was disconnected, I had autopay enable and it didn't go through, I lost my service this morning and my due date was yesterday.. What it is going on?

sanyyz

My number is still suspended although im on autopay. 

@melehutch wrote:

I attempted re-processing autopay online, but was unsuccessful. Dialled *611 and visa payment was processed over the phone. My phone is working again as of 10:30 am PST. 

@melehutch  thanks for letting us know. From what you described it appears that the issues customers are experiencing are somehow related to autopay online maybe the incorrect AutoPay date and the temp fix is to use *611.

melehutch

I attempted re-processing autopay online, but was unsuccessful. Dialled *611 and visa payment was processed over the phone. My phone is working again as of 10:30 am PST. 

MeroL

Issue not resolved!!! On auto pay, suppose to renew today. Left home then found out there's no service, internet, etc and called 611 just to get notified that my account is suspended. The Mod team needs to respond faster to people. Have been having major issues with not being able to call, thank goodness I could borrow a phone from someone (not with public mobile obviously) to make important phone calls! This is the first time I am experiencing this, if this continues to happen, I would have to switch to a different company.

born

They should. 

No

@STOPROCKS2 wrote:

My service is down, not sure when it went down, but still down as of this morning. Account is inactive, it’s on Autopay (should renew today), but nothing has been charged to my card. I try to do the manual pay of the “amount owing” and it says that there is enough funds in the account so it won’t charge it. I NEED this phone working for my business. I could be losing thousands of dollars in lost jobs if I’m missing my calls. Please help ASAP or I may have to find an alternative.

It is a double whammy. Your alternatives may be limited because your PM number is held hostage and unable to port to another provider due to unwarranted disconnect.

jumphightosee

Hi, First time post here. This issue is on going, the status shouldn't be as [RESOLVED]. 

My account has been suspended today even though I am on autopay. I am out of phone, message, internet ... etc for the whole morning.

Need Help? Let's chat.