cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[RESOLVED] System issue expired select customers' services

Bryan_N
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey Community,

Yesterday we identified a technical issue affecting select customers where plans were mistakenly renewed prior to the plan renewal date, resulting in loss of service for some customers.

Our technical team has investigated the issue and enabled service to resume for those affected. Customers impacted by this issue will receive an SMS if any additional action is required.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience.

- Public Mobile Community team

155 REPLIES 155

Marzipan

Signs that they are working on the errors. I note my next payment date from this:

• You are currently registered for dynamic Autopay
  • Payment Due Date (One-Time Payment): Apr 30, 2020

teleute

I got the "account already has enough balance error" when I just selected amount due, because it wasn't filling in an amount due.  I had to put in a manual amount, then the payment worked.  However, now I can't add my plan back on...it just keeps saying "oh no, it looks like something went wrong".  Yep.  Sure did.

STOPROCKS2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve tried that a couple of times. All I get is a message in red that says “Account already has enough balance”. 

Marzipan

@STOPROCKS2 wrote:

My service is down, not sure when it went down, but still down as of this morning. Account is inactive, it’s on Autopay (should renew today), but nothing has been charged to my card. I try to do the manual pay of the “amount owing” and it says that there is enough funds in the account so it won’t charge it. I NEED this phone working for my business. I could be losing thousands of dollars in lost jobs if I’m missing my calls. Please help ASAP or I may have to find an alternative.

Since the funds are not in your account you need to add funds from your registered credit card. I clicked on "Add amount due" or similar and system presented my credit card so I clicked OK.

STOPROCKS2

My service is down, not sure when it went down, but still down as of this morning. Account is inactive, it’s on Autopay (should renew today), but nothing has been charged to my card. I try to do the manual pay of the “amount owing” and it says that there is enough funds in the account so it won’t charge it. I NEED this phone working for my business. I could be losing thousands of dollars in lost jobs if I’m missing my calls. Please help ASAP or I may have to find an alternative.

Marzipan

My account was still dead this Wednesday morning. It seems PM's Autopay did not do its job a couple of days ago.

So I just made a payment of the amount due and all is active again. In all a couple of clicks and 60 seconds.

jmedora

This turnaround is brutal 48h each time for a response. Is PM offering credit for this extreme loss of service?

@born wrote:

Hi, I still have loss of service. Please advise as soon as possible. My wife's account was affected as well but when we made the payment, we had service again. Does that mean we lost the autopay discount?

Please help.

Ask the moderator for it if you still don't see it in your self-serve account.

born

Hi, I still have loss of service. Please advise as soon as possible. My wife's account was affected as well but when we made the payment, we had service again. Does that mean we lost the autopay discount?

Please help.

Meganpettipas

Yes, i have it enabled

@Pae wrote:

I'm in the same boat as well, sent a note to mod but no response yet

Waiting time is few hours to 2 days...and with the problem of the 8 april...be patient.

@abuly080 wrote:

My account is suspended and I'm on AutoPay. When I log into my account it tells me to "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. " So, I'll gladly stay put if that's what I must do. Except, the status of the issue here shows "resolved", but I still have no service. What should I do now? Thank you!

Write a message to the moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and ask them to help you.

Pae

I'm in the same boat as well, sent a note to mod but no response yet

abuly080

My account is suspended and I'm on AutoPay. When I log into my account it tells me to "Please disregard this message if you have enough funds in your balance or are on AutoPay. " So, I'll gladly stay put if that's what I must do. Except, the status of the issue here shows "resolved", but I still have no service. What should I do now? Thank you!

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Meganpettipas wrote:

I had tried to switch plans as well, i was going from the $50 with 8Gigs od data to the $50 with 8.5Gigs... 

@Meganpettipas 

The extra data is for enabling autopay i believe...did you do that?

Meganpettipas

I had tried to switch plans as well, i was going from the $50 with 8Gigs od data to the $50 with 8.5Gigs... 

loopi

Not Resolved. I too am without service for two days now.  Ive yet to get a sms that resolves the issue for me.  When I call in it tells me my number is not recognized.  I switched plans and when it turned over to the new plan its gone....

Meganpettipas

I believe my account has this issue but it was not resolved. I'm wondeing what i need to do inorder for my account to be "activated again" 

ks33

I am also without service, and that, combined with 3 large coffees, has me edgy. Can you please reinstate. I've sent a note to moderators with details.

miniQ

Just an update: I've been without service for 48 hours.

Autopay is not working and my friend who referred me is not getting rewards.

I've written to the mods and hopefully something will be resolved soon. 

@boboy1059 wrote:

Je viens d'effectuer un paiement et le prélèvement a été effectué via ma carte de crédit visa débit , mais selon public mobile le paiement a été refusée , je ne comprends rien , en tout cas je demanderai a a  banque Royale de canceller la transaction vue que public mobile dis ne rien avoir reçu 

Comment voyez-vous que le paiement a été refusé par public mobile?

boboy1059
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Je viens d'effectuer un paiement et le prélèvement a été effectué via ma carte de crédit visa débit , mais selon public mobile le paiement a été refusée , je ne comprends rien , en tout cas je demanderai a a  banque Royale de canceller la transaction vue que public mobile dis ne rien avoir reçu 

@boboy1059 wrote:

J'ai écrit aux moderamodér et aucune réponse de leur part , je n'aime jamais eu se problèmes , pourtant mon preleprélèv automatique est activé , je suis découragée , je suis suis sur le point de changer de compagnie 

Avez-vous essayé de réactiver votre service en mettant manuellement de l'argent sur votre compte?

@boboy1059 wrote:

2 jours avant une réponse , un service a la clientèle pas trop rapide

Non c'est pourquoi les tarifs sont très bas.....essayez le truc que je vous ai expliqué dans votre autre message perdu/volé. Si vous écrivez à plusieurs endroits dans les sujets c'est plus difficile de vous aider. Restez concentré dans un sujet cela sera plus facile pour vous et pour nous.Smiley Happy

boboy1059

2 jours avant une réponse , un service a la clientèle pas trop rapide

boboy1059

J'ai écrit aux moderamodér et aucune réponse de leur part , je n'aime jamais eu se problèmes , pourtant mon preleprélèv automatique est activé , je suis découragée , je suis suis sur le point de changer de compagnie 

@boboy1059 wrote:

Mon compte est inactif , pourtant ma carte dde credcr est inscrite, j'ai changer de firfsfo et je ne peux effectuer appel, dur mon public mobile compte suspendu 

Si votre compte est suspendu après les problèmes du 8 avril il faut écrire aux modérateurs en utilisant le lien plus bas et ils vont vous aider.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Le temps d'attente est de quelques heures à 2 jours.

boboy1059

Mon compte est inactif , pourtant ma carte dde credcr est inscrite, j'ai changer de firfsfo et je ne peux effectuer appel, dur mon public mobile compte suspendu 

sdtrumpy

My account auto-renewed yesterday and today no incoming or outgoing texts or phone calls.  I tried adding $2 to the account to see if it would resolve it but nothing.  Is this part of the same issue?  How do I solve it?  Also tried removing and re-inserting SIM with power down.

ChanPatr

I was affected by yesterday’s issue but service was restored later in the afternoon. When I checked my account, I see a “System Issue” payment entry in my transactions. I notified Public Mobile and they advised this is not a charge but actually “the fix” to yesterday outage. Furthermore, they said my AutoPay will go through as scheduled which is supposed to be today. I’m going to wait and see what happens since today is technically not over yet. If I lose service tomorrow or my rewards are lost, they’ll be hearing back from me.

Need Help? Let's chat.