Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Call not working

Same issue here......

Re: Can't make local calls ?

I also live in Montreal and share the same problem.  I haven't changed my plan nor my phone and have only tried to contact local numbers I have called countless times before.  Restarting my phone did not resolve the issue, so I PMd the Moderators as well.

I hope this gets resolved soon~

Re: Cannot make any calls this morning.

Yes in quebec

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

Guess it started yesterday for you,but this morning it has affected many other customers mainly Quebec customers, but I can't speak for the rest of Canada.

Here is my thread from this morning pertaining to the same issue you seem to be having. The only difference is ur from Ontario and it affected you yesterday and I'm from Quebec and everything was fine until this morning. Mind you it probably started earlier on, but I only  noticed this problem this morning.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Can-t-make-local-calls/m-p/339273#M87056 

Oracle

Re: Long distance

@dhruv1003 wrote:

Hi there, 

Something I would suggest in the meantime if it is completely urgent for you to call is to use google hangouts from your phone to make the call. You will need access to data or WIFI. 

Not the best solution but it will help.

Or fongo.com.

>>> ALERT: I AM NOT A MODERATOR. JE NE SUIS PAS MODERATEUR.

Telephone

Jai un forfait appel ilimiter mais je ne peux plus passer dapel jaimerais savoir pourquois merci bien a vous

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Telephone

@Eric_1 wrote:

Jai un forfait appel ilimiter mais je ne peux plus passer dapel jaimerais savoir pourquois merci bien a vous

Données illimitées, conversation ou texte?

Combien coûte votre plan?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Cannot make calls

I am currently on the 25$ plan with unlimited province wide calling and unlimited international text.

If I try to make a call within the province I get a message your call cannot be completed as you do not have a long distance add on currently on your account.

please help

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Cannot make calls

I have made calls in the past and never got this message, it just started this morning

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Cannot make calls

@PatriciaD wrote:

I am currently on the 25$ plan with unlimited province wide calling and unlimited international text.

If I try to make a call within the province I get a message your call cannot be completed as you do not have a long distance add on currently on your account.

please help

There is a problem with outbound calling, for customers in Quebec.  The mods have been alerted.  Please check this forum for updates.