Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Can't make local calls ?

I have the same problem 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Long distance

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Unfortunately I think hundreds if not thousands of us are having this issue. I pmed a moderator just like computergeek541 suggested. You should do the same Bri48. With the influx of threads pertaining to this issue I hope this means it will get rectified asap. Guess we shall see. If not I'll be the first one to switch to another company.

I have 2phones with same area codes 1works the other one is long distance something is wrong 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Moderator_Team can you take a look, please?

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@ApatheticFloW

The problem is affecting many Quebec customers with province wide calling.

With all these messages, I'm sure MODs are aware of the problem, Let them work on it.

Continue to check the announcements. It would be nice if they made announcements to keep their loyal customers informed and up-to-date of the situation.

At least customers are not completely in the dark. My understanding is incoming calls are working and calls to 911 emergency are always available.

Meanwhile, if you have DATA or WIFI, now is a good time to use a VOIP app.

I have the same problem. Seems to be a network issue. Can receive calls but can't make them. I have a 438 number as well and can't even call Montreal numbers. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Local outages would cause this kind of issue. If you havent changed anything on your phone and you have restarted your phone then there might be nothing you can do. Just keep patience till the Mods can resolve the issue. 

Re: Long distance

Hi there, 

Something I would suggest in the meantime if it is completely urgent for you to call is to use google hangouts from your phone to make the call. You will need access to data or WIFI. 

Not the best solution but it will help.

Re: Call not working

I have the same issue can recieve and text its annoying i sent them a message now we just have to wait