cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Call not working

@Paulettes wrote:

Hi guys! So here's my problem, today i tried to call (any numbers I'm used to call) and i can't because they say i don't have a plan which i can call these numbers. I have a province wide plan and i tried all numbers i use to call everyday and i can't call it still say i dont have a long distance plan with which i can call these numbers?! Please help me!

If you're in Quebec, message the mods.  There are quite a few people with a similar issue.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem , did u find an answer. please help me, I cannot make phone calls an I need to call urgently

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Paulettes

With all these messages, I'm sure MODs are aware of the problem, Let them work on it.

Continue to check the announcements. It would be nice if they made announcements to keep their loyal customers informed and up-to-date of the situation.

At least customers are not completely in the dark. My understanding is incoming calls are working and 911 calls to emergency are always available.

If you have DATA, nows a good time to use a VOIP app.

If you don't have DATA, TEXT the other party, perhaps they can call you.

Re: Can't make local calls ?

This morning, there have been a bunch of reports about this.  If it is a network issue, there isn't anything anyone here can do for you.  I can't say for certain of you were caught up in this same issue that others were reporting, be if you are, you woild either have to wait for Publc Mobile to make corrections or contact them yourself by sending a private mesage to Moderator_Team. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Long distance

Hello , 

I was wondering why my phone don't let me call anywhere saying it's a long distance when it is not I'm suppose to be illimite Quebec and can't even call my neighbor or even another public mobile client next to me cause it's say I have no long distance options but never needed those before.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Long distance

@ErikWolf If you are in Quebec, there is a problem with their systems this morning and many people are not able to make calls. If it doesn't start working in a few hours you should message the moderators.
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Can you give more details, please, like what plan you're on (check self serve) and how you're dialing numbers? (contact card, manual dial, etc. DO NOT post actual numbers, though). Did this work at one point and doesn't work now, or did it never work?

The more details, the better. That way, we're in a better spot to help you out.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks , so sad I'm depending on it for my job...   Already in the **bleep** hope it's will fix really soon thanks for the fast awnser

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Can't make local calls ?

Seems to be the case. I guess since many of us are going through the same thing I assume it wilm get fixed asap. I hope. Well, thank u very much for ur reply and I will pm a moderator also. Thx again computergeek541

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can text and receive calls.