cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Cannot make any calls this morning.

@Dunkgirl wrote:

Which is why everyone who has this issue needs to send a message to the moderator_team asap, they almost never show up on command by using the moderator_team tag, private message them, everyone who has the issue after verifying the number is being dialed correctly with a +1.

NO ANSWER

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Call dont go through

same issue in southern ontario

Mayor / Maire

@ernesta wrote:

same issue in southern ontario

Oh not only in québec...Are you a legacy customer?

they still havent replied. also restarting the phone does not help.

Mayor / Maire

@fadi1965 wrote:

Replies from the mods will take days. There's a lot happening for them right now. Good luck. It might sort itself out on its own.

Mayor / Maire

@fadi1965 wrote:

PATIENCE they will not replied in minutes...usually the waiting time is few hours to 2 days...and now with the bug...Smiley Frustrated

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@fadi1965 wrote:

With all these messages, I'm sure MODs are aware of the problem, Let them work on it.

Continue to check the announcements. It would be nice if they made announcements to keep their loyal customers informed and up-to-date of the situation.

At least customers are not completely in the dark. My understanding is incoming calls are working and 911 calls to emergency are always available.

Meanwhile, if you have DATA or WIFI, now is a good time to use a VOIP app.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Can't make local calls ?

I have a $25 plan which consists of unlimited local calls (Quebec) & unlimited international texting. 

As of this morning everytime I make a local call I get a message saying that I don't have a add-on plan for long distance. What long distance I'm calljng 514 & 438 numbers which are local and even my phone number starts with 438 (area code). Can anyone help I've already turned my phone off and on and looked at my settings. Everything was fine yesterday, the day we no longer have access to customer service, coincidence ? , perhaps. So what do I do now ?

Any help would be appreciated. Thx 

Anyone hear anything

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Call not working

Hi guys! So here's my problem, today i tried to call (any numbers I'm used to call) and i can't because they say i don't have a plan which i can call these numbers. I have a province wide plan and i tried all numbers i use to call everyday and i can't call it still say i dont have a long distance plan with which i can call these numbers?! Please help me!