cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Call dont go through

@Corina81 wrote:

I have province wide calling when i try to make a local call it says i need a long distance add on 

Making $1 payment to account or reporting lost/stiolen and the phone found might work.  The system is buggy sometime.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Cannot make any calls this morning.

@cavemantoronto wrote:

No problems here

Same with me..not everybody have the problem..but all in Quebec..EDITED..some in ONTARIO now...

Mayor / Maire

@cavemantoronto wrote:

@Corina81 wrote:

I have province wide calling when i try to make a local call it says i need a long distance add on 

Making $1 payment to account or reporting lost/stiolen and the phone found might work.  The system is buggy sometime.

Yes it could help when it isn't epidemic like this morning... @cavemantoronto MANY have this issue this morning..

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I made a 1.00 payment didnt work 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I am also in Quebec. Outgoing calls and incoming are working. However my plan includes Canada-wide calling. Hope this kind of information will help the moderators.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

Same issue here - another french side number. Started just this morning - was working fine yesterday. My account is active and all paid up-todate.

Mayor / Maire

Re: Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

@fmongeau wrote:

Same issue here - another french side number. Started just this morning - was working fine yesterday. My account is active and all paid up-todate.

Yes a lot of people this morning with the same issue...patience and write a message here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Im wondering how long it will take for ir to be fixed

Mayor / Maire

@Corina81 wrote:

Im wondering how long it will take for ir to be fixed

?? Nobody knows...Smiley Frustrated

@z_pm wrote:

hello,

may be if you shut down your phone and waite for 1 or two minutes and see if this will help.

good luck

DIDNT HELP