cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Cannot make any calls this morning.

My phones can receive calls, but canot call anywhere.  Maybe the system thinks that we are in another province.

Mayor / Maire

@stonechucker  a écrit :

@devouges, this sounds like you're misdialing the number.  Ensure the number is 10 characters long, all numbers.  If it's a long distance call within the province you should include a 1 before the area code.

No @stonechucker there is a problem with over 10 persons this morning..same problem...

I am using the same contact info for years.  I have also tried ot usin 1+ this morning to no avail.

Mayor / Maire

@devouges @fadi1965 @ISIYGRN1 @Guildm11 @Superpat20 @karawahiba are you in Quebec? Êtes-vous au Québec?

Call dont go through

I have province wide calling when i try to make a local call it says i need a long distance add on 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Which is why everyone who has this issue needs to send a message to the moderator_team asap, they almost never show up on command by using the moderator_team tag, private message them, everyone who has the issue after verifying the number is being dialed correctly with a +1.

Yes, I am in Quebec, and we are still part of Canada  Smiley Happy.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Call dont go through

@Corina81 wrote:

I have province wide calling when i try to make a local call it says i need a long distance add on 

Does this happen to every number? What about a 1-800 number or trying to call yourself? Make sure you are dialing a “1” to the start of each number. If this doesn’t help make sure you still have minutes left / an active calling plan. If it still doesn’t work you may have a provisioning issue and need to be corrected by the moderator team. Send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.    

It does appear many have this issue this morning but still try the above, and if it does not work there is nothing you can do besides contact the moderator_team and wait.

Re: Call dont go through

I tried everything it wont work 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Lieux  a écrit :

@devouges @fadi1965 @ISIYGRN1 @Guildm11 @Superpat20 @karawahiba are you in Quebec? Êtes-vous au Québec?

Oui