cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

yes

Mayor / Maire

Re: Sorry, we cannot complete your call, you do not have the required long distance add on

@devouges  a écrit :

yes

Ok your accounts shows ACTIVE. That's strange that all the 3 phones doesn't work at the same time..is it for a phone number in particular or for every numbers?

Mayor / Maire

@devouges  a écrit :

This morning my 3 family phones are not working.  Says the calls are not covered by my plan.  It worked yesterday.  I can, however call the phones from a regular land-line.  I cannot check my plan via the web page becaus that gives an error also,.

@Moderator_Team ...it seems a bug in the system??...3 people french side and here have the same problem with their plan....https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/T%C3%A9l%C3%A9phones-et-%C3%A9quipement/Ne-peux-plus-........

Re: Cannot make any calls this morning.

ALL MY FREINDS HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

Mayor / Maire

@ISIYGRN1  a écrit :

ALL MY FREINDS HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

@devouges @ISIYGRN1  you are not alone....Yes it seems to have a bug... @Moderator_Team ..here again...They will work on it for sure...Patience...Smiley Frustrated

same here, 3 mobile phones in the family, the 3 are active, cannot make calls this morning.

i can send and receive sms, we cannot make calls.

Mayor / Maire

@fadi1965  a écrit :

same here, 3 mobile phones in the family, the 3 are active, cannot make calls this morning.

oops...that's epidemic...Smiley Frustrated

Mayor / Maire

@Lieux  a écrit :

@fadi1965  a écrit :

@stonechucker anything to do more? Many on the french side too have this same problem this morning...

@devouges, this sounds like you're misdialing the number.  Ensure the number is 10 characters long, all numbers.  If it's a long distance call within the province you should include a 1 before the area code.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lieux wrote:

@Lieux  a écrit :

@fadi1965  a écrit :

@stonechucker anything to do more? Many on the french side too have this same problem this morning...

@LieuxThey need to all who have this problem send a message to the moderator team if the first reply (my post above) does not help the customer