cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: New Plan: $35 for 2GB

@Jb456 what I mean is maybe Black Friday will trigger a new plan to be added or a new promo plan to be offered.  Seems that plans and offers are all triggered by some event or something.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@dac13  yes I know what you meant 🙂 posted that incase David or someone else at PM sees it and gets the idea lol.

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dac13 wrote:

Looks like this is part of the regular plans and not a promo.  Hoping Black Friday will bring a great plan or promo plan.

That's certainly a possibility, but over the years, Public Mobile hasn't usually been big on holiday promotions. Some years, they skip over the busiest shopping times of the years with more of the usual plans.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 wrote:

@dabr 

I also would have assumed 11:59pm EDT today.  Wasn't this "new" plan originally scheduled to be releaaed on April 1?

@computergeek541   You might be right about the original release date for it, but I guess it didn't happen then as a lot of things got upended because of the pandemic.   However, it really isn't clear to me why PM's announcements can't be clear and specific about the exact expiry time/day so as not to create unnecessary confusion for customers.  It just seems really sloppy way of doing things.

I also don't see the new plan (or is it the old resuscitated plan) being a great draw to attract new customers as mentioned by most already.  Oh well!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm sad to see the $30 plan go 😞

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

There is one in the French forums that received their sim yesterday and thought deal would expire tonight for $30 /2GB.. now they're going to wait for another deal to sign up if one comes about. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Jb456 wrote:

There is one in the French forums that received their sim yesterday and thought deal would expire tonight for $30 /2GB.. now they're going to wait for another deal to sign up if one comes about. 

@Jb456   If I were them I would message moderators and ask for $30/2GB deal as the update on that announcement is/was ambiguous. 

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@dabr how would one go about that? I have a new sim and was hoping to activate today. 

gave my current carrier a chance to help but they wouldn’t budge. 

now I have a sim I can’t use. 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Darn. There goes the 30$ 2Gb plan. I was actually going to downgrade and upgrade next month because I dont need 2GB this month. Sadly I can't do that because I'm grandfatherd into the plan. 

If its gonna be 35$ at least make it 3GB.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@blairs1 wrote:

@dabr how would one go about that? I have a new sim and was hoping to activate today. 

gave my current carrier a chance to help but they wouldn’t budge. 

now I have a sim I can’t use. 

@blairs1   I would ask the moderators to honour the $30/2GB based upon the update to that announcement which is definitely not clear as to whether that promo plan expires on the 16th or 17the of Sept.

You can also include either the link or copy the update part of that announcement when you contact moderartors who can be reached via SIMon chatbot ? mark bottom right of your screen or via private message to Moderator_Team at this link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

I think you have a good chance of getting that expired promo plan, but of course there's no guarantees but also nothing to lose.  Good luck! 😊

Need Help? Let's chat.