I also would have assumed 11:59pm EDT today. Wasn't this "new" plan originally scheduled to be releaaed on April 1?
@computergeek541 You might be right about the original release date for it
The April 1st part was a joke.
Lol...hmm completely missed the 1st part of that! 😂
Looks like this is part of the regular plans and not a promo. Hoping Black Friday will bring a great plan or promo plan.
That's certainly a possibility, but over the years, Public Mobile hasn't usually been big on holiday promotions. Some years, they skip over the busiest shopping times of the years with more of the usual plans.
@computergeek541 Ohhhh. Well hopefully since this year has not been normal to say the least then maybe Public Mobile will surprise us for the better. 🙂
Effective September 17, 2020, the following price plan is being offered. This offer is available for new and current customers.
$35 for 2 GB at 3G speed
- 30 day plan
- 1.5 GB Data at 3G speed
- +Bonus 500 MB with AutoPay
- Unlimited Canada-wide Talk
- Unlimited International Text and Picture Messaging
How to get this plan:
- Purchase a SIM Card: Click here to order online or locate a participating retailer to purchase a SIM Card.
- Visit activate.publicmobile.ca and follow the instructions to activate your SIM Card. If purchasing from a participating retailer, the retail associate can assist you with the activation.
- During the activation process, select the Ready-made plan that you want.
- Log in on Self Serve
- Go to “Plan and Add-ons”
- Select “Change Plan”
- Select the Ready-made plan that you want. You will have the option of changing your plan immediately or upon the next renewal date.
To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.
- The Public Mobile Team
@David_J sir, this new plan sucks big time. This seems like an attempt to make the $40 plan be more attractive. Why pay $35 and get 2gb when $5 more ($40) gets you 5gb, right? Good Plan! 😁 ...but... but ... ok no buts 😎
Was hoping the $30 2GB plan would become permanent. Don't need it right now but it would have been nice to have that plan available when things open up more.