cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Public Mobile

FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

Hey Community, 

Effective immediately until September 21, 2020, 11:59PM ET, we are offering your second month free when you activate on any plan online! This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only. 

How to Get this Offer: 

1. Submit your email address here before September 21, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  2. Receive a confirmation message that the email address you’ve submitted is now eligible for the offer.
  3. Activate before October 2, 2020, 11:59PM ET to redeem this offer.

How to Activate:

1. If you still need to purchase a SIM card, click here to order a SIM card online through Public Mobile. Your SIM card will be shipped within 3 to 7 business days. You can also order your SIM card through Amazon, and choose your shipping speed. Alternatively, you can purchase a SIM card by locating a retailer near you. 
  2. Visit activate.publicmobile.ca to activate at home on any plan by October 2, 2020, 11:59PM ET.
  3. The credit value that you will receive will be equal to the price of the rate plan on which you activated your SIM card. This credit will cover the rate plan cost only. It will not cover additional costs such as Add-Ons.
  4. Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal.
  5. You will not need to top-up your account at your first renewal date, unless you purchase Add-Ons, change or future-date your plan to a more expensive plan during the first 30 days. Note that, if you have registered for AutoPay, you will continue to receive your $2 AutoPay reward every 30 days. All Reward rules, which can be found at publicmobile.ca/rewardrules, apply.  
  6. This offer is not stackable with other in-market promotions

To learn more about Public Mobile, click here.

- The Public Mobile Community Team

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: FLASH SALE: Get your second month FREE when you activate online

Great thanks

Time to go hunting for referrals:)

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@David_J Great thanks ! I was actually looking to get someone elese on public next week.

Perfect timing again ! 

Second month free promos aren't anything special though.

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

thank you very much

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great. good time to became PM family member.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Nice promotion could have had 2 if the $30 plan wasn't changed 😭

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@David_J 

Such promotions, I believe, lead to higher customer churn rates. How many customers are jumping back and forth between carriers for these free 30 day/free month offers?

If we take the example of the February 2020 $10 off for 6 renewals promotion, it is my belief that more than half of these customers churned when the price went back up. That's unscientific and my sample size is only 20, and there's no way for me to tell which customers left, but losing 10 referrals coincides very nicely with that 6 month time period.

Far more important are solid, permanent price plans.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Public should be leading the game and setting the bar. Not following Lucky.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@David_J @Moderator_Team Do you have to enter the email BEFORE you activate the sim online? I helped a family member sign up for a plan this morning and so only entered the email address into the promo link after activation... Will he be eligible for the free 2nd month?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Public should be leading the game and setting the bar. Not following Lucky

this is not how it works.. belus are a team. they are not going to overshadow one another.

public is already cheaper.. they are the only company that offers free billing. you just need to take advantage of the offer. plus the many perks to being here... free data/mins.

@computergeek541 10 referrals? did you get a text for all 10? 

if that happens, I'm going to lucky and taking all my referrals with me

Need Help? Let's chat.