Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier with Public Mobile

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

J_PM_0-1669903282782.png

Season’s Greetings Community, 

During this season of giving, we’re bringing back our Holiday Rewards and we’ve got some amazing things to give! 

Starting December 1, we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST. We are excited to share these gifts with you all:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Plus 1GB of free data, redeemed through Public Points   

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2022 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of (1) one-time 2GB data add-on and one time 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used. 
  • Public Points members can redeem an extra one-time 1GB of data, free from their My Rewards account. 
    • Customers must be opted in to Public Points to redeem the 1 GB offer.
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

306 REPLIES 306

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah so I replied to the text YES2 weeks ago when this thread first announced our Christmas gifts...but I still don't see it added to my account yet should I be contacting customer service yet or just wait till after boxing day closer to the deadline?

HI @dkunimot   just make a new  SMS , type   YES2 to 4911 , it should work

if  you got reply about not eligible, open ticket with PM CS agent:

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

dkunimot
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I didn't get my text. How can I get one?

thanks

ryjawar77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I didn’t get the text either. Open up a ticket with support and they will add the bonuses to the account. 

Text YES2 to 4911. 

What happens?

Ron2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Both my wife and I have the same Public Mobile plan. I got this latest offer and the bonus of minutes and data were added to my account. My wife however got no offer, and when I checked her account she does not seem to be getting any of these offers recently. How do I fix her account so she is also getting the same offers?

ryjawar77

It won’t work now. I tried and opened a ticket. Ticket fixed the issue and that would be my recommendation. 

@marilund   Have you tried texting YES2 to 4911?  Otherwise submit a ticket to customer support via chatbot and request the free holidays gifts be added to your account.  You can use this link to chatbot:  https://www.publicmobile.ca/get-help

marilund

I did not receive the text for More is Merrier and it is past Dec. 15.  How can I get it?

JPO

Thanks for the help!  I ended up having to use the private message ( waiting for response). When I tried chatbot or community route to open ticket, system kept taking me in a loop to sign in page over and over.

ryjawar77

Open a support ticket. They will add the bonuses. I had mine within an hour of opening the ticket. 

HI @Nathy2019   try sending YES2 to 4911 again.  if getting the same message about not eligible, please open ticket with PM CS agent, you need agent to help to resolve this

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Nathy2019

I got same message. Have you figure out the issue?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@jemulock 

Did you submit your support ticket after December 15th? Regardless both you and @Sizzler22 need to ask customer support to add the holiday gifts to your accounts. Don't take NO as an answer.

@jemulock   yes, in such case ,you really need PM support to get this sorted out

jemulock

Yes, and this is the response I had:

"Public Mobile: Looks like you're not eligible for this offer. No changes have been made to your account. Don't worry, you haven't been charged for this attempt."

jemulock

Same for me. I've been a customer for 5 years and I still have not received the text. I even opened a ticket with the Support Department and they simply said it would be a few more days.

@jemulock   did you try to send YES2 to 4911?  Sometimes, that would work without PM support's help

jemulock

I've been a customer of Public Mobile for 5 years and I did not receive the text for the bonus data and minutes. I submitted a ticket with the Support Department and they responded simply by saying another department handles all the promos and that all Public Mobile customers would get the data after a few more days. In previous years it was very easy to redeem and get the bonus data and minutes, but this year has been a true pain in the you know what.

Sizzler22

Hi

I can't receive the Christmas bonus even after I received this text message on Dec 2 below

Public Mobile here. To get you in the spirit of the season, Public Mobile is giving you a one-time gift of 2GB of free data and 500 free intl. long-distance minutes. Reply YES2 to instantly apply these add-ons to your account. Must be claimed by Dec. 31, 2022. Plus, get a bonus 1GB of7 free data with Public Points. To be excluded from Public Mobile offers and deals, reply STOP. Conditions apply.

I type YES2 and get this response below

Public Mobile: You've entered an invalid response. No changes have been made to your account. Don't worry, you haven't been charged for this attempt.

Reply with a valid keyword to try again.

I tried many times on different days but still get invalid response. My wife and son who have Public Mobile , received the Christmas bonus with no issues after typing YES2.

I received the Christmas bonus text again on Dec 14 , but still get invalid response message.

Can you Please fix this so I can receive the Christmas bonus 

Thanks
Steve Seltzer

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Chingmoi 

Try sending YES2 to 4911. If you do not get a positive reply contact customer support to add them to your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Get-Support-Contact-Customer-Support/td-p...

Chingmoi

Existing customer but Did not receive message regards to holiday bonus

So it is clear for everyone, the extra free 1GB of data is only available to those who switched to the new Points-based reward program (why would anyone on the old plan switch?) or to any customer that started a new account with Public Mobile.

Your account was automatically placed on the new Points-based Rewards program if your new account was opened on Jan 25, 2022 or later.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541 

The 1gb data add on for points customers is a 0 point redemption in the Points rewards catalogue accessible in points rewards accounts. If they filter "newest" it will pop up at the top for them to redeem. As far as I can tell it can be redeemed regardless if they have recieved and/or responded to the promotions text from 4911.

@ryjawar77 wrote:

I put in a support ticket and I had the 2GB plus the 500 min intl calling adding to my account within an hour. If you’re an existing PM client, don’t forget to go into add-ins and get the free 1GB data there. 

once they add it to your account, you may have to refresh the page a few times to see it in your add-ons. 

Anyonoe on the points system can get the extra 1GB, including new customers although I'm not clear if new customers need to go to the My Rewards site to redeem that 1GB of data.

docandres

All good now -- The friendly agents did their magic and gave me a great early christmas present.  I do love Public Mobile ,  Their cell phone plans fit my needs to a perfect T.

ryjawar77

I put in a support ticket and I had the 2GB plus the 500 min intl calling adding to my account within an hour. If you’re an existing PM client, don’t forget to go into add-ins and get the free 1GB data there. 

once they add it to your account, you may have to refresh the page a few times to see it in your add-ons. 

docandres

Absolutely!  I have been trying to get my holiday bonus without any luck  -- no matter how many times I say yes2 --nada.  I hope they will just put it in for me.

JPO

I haven’t received a text yet. The promotion indicated I should of got a text before the 15th??

Bizbee

CS Luis responded in less than 5 minutes and I finally saw the new add-on bonuses in my account. So, for those who don’t want to wait n days, I can verify confirm that CS respond very quickly and you can see your promo bonus almost immediately! 

Cheers to all!

Need Help? Let's chat.