Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More is Merrier with Public Mobile

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

J_PM_0-1669903282782.png

Season’s Greetings Community, 

During this season of giving, we’re bringing back our Holiday Rewards and we’ve got some amazing things to give! 

Starting December 1, we’re giving away free data, free international long distance minutes and more, available until December 31st, 11:59PM EST. We are excited to share these gifts with you all:

• Connect more with 2GB of free data
  • Chat more with 500 free international minutes
  • Plus 1GB of free data, redeemed through Public Points   

I’m an existing customer; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

1. Between December 1st - 15th, we’ll send you a text message with your holiday gifts. 
  2. To redeem them, just reply “YES2” and your free data and international minutes will be automatically applied to your account. 

I’m not a customer yet; how do I redeem my holiday gifts?

• No problem! All you have to do is buy a SIM card and activate before December 31st.  
  • These gifts will be automatically added to your account within a week, and we’ll send you a SMS to let you know.

What else you need to know:

• Add-on offers are available for all new and existing customers from December 1st 9:00AM ET to December 31st 2022 11:59PM ET
  • Limit of (1) one-time 2GB data add-on and one time 500 min international calling add-on per customer. Add-ons are one-time only and will remain on your account until fully used. 
  • Public Points members can redeem an extra one-time 1GB of data, free from their My Rewards account. 
    • Customers must be opted in to Public Points to redeem the 1 GB offer.
  • International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuela

For more information, about More is Merrier please click here

Wishing you a happy and rewarding holiday season - from us, to you!

- The Public Mobile Community Team

306 REPLIES 306

Nikita
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thank you!!  Had not received it. Sent you guys a message for my 2 lines and bingo!  Been with u guys since 2013 and will never leave!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@kola 

Contact customer support to have the holiday gifts added to your account. Some customers just got missed.....the system is not infallible.

Vivian_Z1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, finally my dream be coming true, thank you all help me, I still have warm fillings for our community! 
thank you all again 🙏

hope lucky for all of you in the future 🙏

CSA's actually applied it for you... today?

Lucky you!!!

Vivian_Z1

Keeping  post messages to ask help to get Holiday Bonus, if you luck like me, the agent will contact you!

good luck 🙏

frugaltechie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I didn't either for the four phone in my family, but I contacted customer service and they credit each of my phones. 

It may be too late now, but try texting YES2 to 4911 on your phone and see what happens. 

kola

Hi, I never received this offer by text. Do you know why I wasn’t sent a text?

Vivian_Z1

I didn’t get the text from 4911

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Vivian_Z1 

Did you get the text from 4911 ? Did you reply YES2? Did you get a response? Although officially it has expired there have been many customers missed or did not recieve the text, Did not recieve the gifts after replying or recieved an in eligible or expired offer message within the eligibility dates. Contact customer support and ask that they apply the gifts to your account.

Vivian_Z1

Happy new year all!

when I can get this Holiday bonus, really wish I can get this soon 🙏🙏🙏

frugaltechie

Contact them.  I did not receive mine either, but I contacted their support line and they added it for me. 

ryjawar77
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

All you need to do is open a support ticket as is mentioned a number of these times in these posts. They will add them to your account in the next few days. Open the ticket today if you can as I think the promotion ends soon. 

@Smurad 

All the details are here from the announcement made December 1st:

More is Merrier with Public Mobile - Community

To get this, try texting “YES2” to 4911.  If you don’t receive a confirmation text, contact Customer Support to request them.  But do so quick!!!  You only have until midnight tonight to send in the support ticket.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Smurad

This is only nice to read..I am an existing customer..I received nor gift nor Text message from Public Mobile this year.Thanks public mobile for not giving Christmas gift.

frugaltechie

We have four Public Mobile lines in our family.  No one received a text. We tried to text YES2 to 4911 but we are getting a reply that the offer has expired.  

I have written to customer support and am awaiting their reply. 

Question - if we received and accepted this offer LAST year, does that disqualify us?  We (or al least some of us) still have not used up that allotment. 

Thanks in Advance. 

@Eire  no worry, it is not too late.  You will still get them

You can follow the exact steps on Method 1 below to open ticket , or you can direct message using Method 2:

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Eire

I never received text even though I've been a customer for years. Have tried to submit a ticket which has been a nightmare. Even though logged in it keeps looping me back to login page and then states page not found.  All I want is the holiday promotion added. How do I do that when there's issues with the site? Really fed up at this point.

@Milosmom   you did the correct thing to submit the ticket.  You likely will get it without problem.  You just need to wait for Pm support's reply

Please monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Milosmom

I’m in Alberta and it is Dec 30th, 8:12pm (not 31st!). I just replied YES2 and got a message “looks like the offer has expired”. I then submitted a ticket 271139-518 and it said submitted Dec 31st at 8:03. It is not New Year’s Eve yet! Something is weird. I should still be able to get the offer. Please advise how I can get it. Thanks 

FreeMyBills

Thank you!!

@jivetalker 

no worry, it is an easy fix.  Just open ticket with PM support and they will add it back for you quickly

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", Then click "Other", then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

jivetalker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

29 pages? Well I'm not going through all of them! I haven't recieved the text and it says I'm not eligible when I texted YES2 to 4911 so I'm off to customer support to get the gifts applied to my account. Thanks Public Mobile! Happy Holidays!

iconakin

I did as you suggested and I now have the reward. Thanks for the tip

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Just got my free Christmas bonuses automatically after weeks of waiting just before I was gonna write to customer service so I guess it takes awhile to process too...anyways thank you Public Mobile for these Christmas bonuses and Merry Christmas to all🎄

tabithas

Thanks, I'm on it as well

Sizzler22

Hi Everyone

I had a problem getting the Christmas bonus , so I created a ticket for the issue.  It was resolved quickly with a support agent. So thanks to the all the support agents who resolve issues. All of my family is with Public Mobile , if the dog could talk , he would be with Public Mobile 

So we like to say Merry Christmas to all staff and customers. Have a safe and enjoyable holiday. 🎄 🎅  🎁 

melissambarr

Thank you for the data

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bizbee :ok thanks for replying I'm gonna do that right now🍻

Bizbee

From my personal experience, don’t wait. Just open a CS ticket and ask them to add them to your account. Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.