cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

new user here. Just activated with free sim at warlmart.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

@yever 

Thanks for the report of a free SIM Card. What province/city?

AE_Collector

Highlighted

@AE_Collector wrote:

@yever 

AE_Collector

Richmond Hill ON. The rep also asked me if I have referal code, but I didn't have one.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Great promo for new customers!

I was wondering if you could launch new offers to exsisting customers? It would make everyone happy!

Highlighted

@AE_Collector wrote:

@yever 

AE_Collector

Walmart usually has a PM free Sim promo...even if they don't have one going you can ask and they usually just give it to you if you are activating in store. At least that is my experience and for may people I know.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just signed up for a new $50 plan yesterday (January 20) at about 2PM Eastern time (EST), 

does that mean I automatically qualified for the promo?  Is there any way to confirm I qualified for it without having to wait until my 2nd month to check?  

I read online that it started at 1PM on January 20 but it didn't mention what time zone.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

They have already said that all new customers signing up any time on January 20, even before the announcement, are good to go. They say it may take up to 30 days for the credit to show up in your "Available Funds" total on your account. But most likely it will be there in a week or two I would guess.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

It says first credit will be applied within 30 days. So continue to check your self serve account. If you signed up yesterday then you have qualified. 

Here’s what else you should know:

• All customers that activated on January 20th will receive this promotion
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

You could contact moderators to co firm if you have qualified.

Simon.JPG

@Freshsmooth wrote:

I just signed up for a new $50 plan yesterday (January 20) at about 2PM Eastern time (EST), 

does that mean I automatically qualified for the promo?  Is there any way to confirm I qualified for it without having to wait until my 2nd month to check?  

I read online that it started at 1PM on January 20 but it didn't mention what time zone.  

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I missed the promo by 31 minutes. I signed up on January 19th, 11:29PM PT.

PM tends to put their announcements in ET time including this one, and by that logic my plan would've been activated on Jan 20th 2:29AM ET. 

But too bad my account self serve page says 19th. Sooooo bummed out.

Highlighted

Is there a possiblilty of getting some nice promos for existing customers?
Most have been for new customers (understandably, to increase the base) but I am hoping there is something in the works for those of us who are already fans of PM.

Smiley Happy