cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

Why is it always for new customers???

Why can't you get some hot deals for existing customers who had paid you a lot and wish to stay with you?

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

Welcome to PM!

@yever wrote:

new user here. Just activated with free sim at warlmart.

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

WOW I'm unlucky. Literally haven't been signed up for a week, and I miss out on this deal...

Highlighted

Hi anyway to have it retroactively applied? I also signed up last week. Would have waited had I known.

Highlighted

I know right haha. Kinda feeling real salty right now lol. Signed up on Jan 15th as that's when my phone arrived, and this awesome deal is only for Jan 20th+ members rip.

@thenixter wrote:

Hi anyway to have it retroactively applied? I also signed up last week. Would have waited had I known.

Highlighted

Would Public Mobile kindly apply this promption to the new activated existing costumer? I just actived 2 days ago

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@jxn  Unfortunately if you activated on the 19th you are not eligible. Did you  activate late on the 19th....on the west coast maybe?

Highlighted

Just got my first plan ever! So glad to be with PM!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thats great news i am setting up my cousins phone on thursday 25 dollar plan

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@rcheung28 wrote:

I missed the promo by 31 minutes. I signed up on January 19th, 11:29PM PT.

PM tends to put their announcements in ET time including this one, and by that logic my plan would've been activated on Jan 20th 2:29AM ET. 

But too bad my account self serve page says 19th. Sooooo bummed out.

Your activation happened within the stated promotional period. You are eligible.