cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

@Kimlandry80 wrote:

I just signed up with public mobile,  then I received the email regarding the new promotion. Do I not get the promotion or how do I find out? My account only shows the $2 discount for auto payment. Thanks for any help

The Announcement says anyone who signed up today will get it if they qualify for it. Check the terms and conditions, it likly takes some time for the credit to appear.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

@ChuckYeah wrote:

@Kimlandry80 wrote:

I just signed up with public mobile,  then I received the email regarding the new promotion. Do I not get the promotion or how do I find out? My account only shows the $2 discount for auto payment. Thanks for any help

The Announcement says anyone who signed up today will get it if they qualify for it. Check the terms and conditions, it likly takes some time for the credit to appear.

Here’s what else you should know:

• All customers that activated on January 20th will receive this promotion
  • Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Basienka wrote:

Very frustrating, I signed up a couple of weeks ago for the $15 plan missed all these great promos.  Any chance Public Mobile is willing to work with me on this? As a senior any money saved is a really big deal.

You literally signed up AFTER Jan 3 and before today Jan 20? That's only a span of 16 days without any promos running after promoscweee running for 6 weeks straight. If you signed up on Jan 3 or before I believe you would have received the second month free no matter what plan you activated on.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@JanTanton wrote:

What a bummer. I just activated 4 phones and referred a friend two weeks ago. Would have waited - feel a little jilted.

Four new accounts and a referral all happened during the 16 days after Jan 3 and before today Jan 20? If any activations were done Jan 3 or earlier you would have received the second month free promo. 

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just did this but I don't see the promotion in my account I just activated?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Promo says the credit will land in your account WITHIN 30 days to go towards your next renewal.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Great Promo!! I will spread it out.
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Some GB

Highlighted

Yep, looks good for new customers

Highlighted

I used up 1 gb in 3 days, I don't get why the greed on GB , it's expensive !