cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

I sadly activated on the 7th, nice promo though.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Limited time offer: Get up to $10 off for 8 months when you activate online or in-store

@totalUser wrote:

@Luddite 

I'm sure somebody out there is thinking just that.

If Wal-Mart sim is free in their neighborhood, if they just recently started and have no referrals or loyalty especially if they dont need their number, they can just abandon their account for the new one and save $80. 

I'm actually thinking of buying it as a gift for somebody, in already called and sim here is not free, but it's still savings of $70.

I think I'll order couple of sims off of Amazon if they are still discounted.

@acortez  @totalUser  @Luddite  If you are lucky enough to live in Vancouver go mobile repair near Broadway and cambie offers a free SIM card with an in store activation. I have also had the London drugs located there match that offer presumably because they are in direct competition with each other (vs being a major retailer to get a price match as per policy.)

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm a new customer that just happened to activate today, by total coincidence - and then read this amazing offer 🙂 Thank you so much!

Highlighted

If I just signed up with Public Mobile yesterday is there anyway I could still be eligible for this promotion?

Highlighted

This is a great deal for new customers.  PM is doing a great join enticing people to join our network.

Highlighted

@noidea  It wouldn't hurt to message the moderators using this link  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 or with the "?" on bottom of screen to ask them nicely for a goodwill gesture. Good luck

Highlighted

Thanks for the reply.  Worth a shot.....

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@pmcell wrote:

@noidea  It wouldn't hurt to message the moderators using this link  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 or with the "?" on bottom of screen to ask them nicely for a goodwill gesture. Good luck

IMHO that would be a complete waste of resources. The eligibility is clearly defined in the first post of this announcement. If you are not meeting the criteria: sorry, too bad.

Want to imagine the mess when one moderator would grant this person retroactive eligibility to yesterday? Then the person who signed up last week should get it too. Oh, and I signed up three years ago, so my eligibility should be retroactively honoured as well!

As mentioned time and time again: nobody stops you from opening a new account. It's up to you to decide if the savings are worth the hassle (and potential loss of rewards and/or unused available funds and unused plan features, etc) to you.

Highlighted

This is a great deal for new customers, the rewards really add up with public mobile.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I'm sure most came to PM for the plans and prices, not hoping there would be promotions that they were eligible for every month or two. As with almost all services like cell service, your only shot at getting a new customer promo once when you sign on. All the past promotions can easily be seen right here on the community and a quick look there confirms there are constantly new customer promos. If you signed up with no extra promotions you either didn't do any research or the regular deal was worth the move anyway even without any extra perks. In my opinion use this promo as a way to get all your friends and family onboard and cash in on some long term rewards rather than worrying about short term rewards.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.