cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gjong26
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

Doing something thoughtful like getting your special someone a card or making them dinner. Breakfast in bed is a sure winner. And doing the little things for them is sure to get you bonus points 😉

villellamcmeans
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

Pretty simple, just buying gifts and going out dinner nicer place with wine etc.

CoolLick
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We did it on Saturday yay ... I'm talking about the Valentine's Day 😂

A day on the ski slopes, out for dinner and end the day in our backyard hot tub with a light drizzle of snow falling on our heads.

cheers. 

Chihuahuas_cool
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Took my girlfriend out for a dinner and a movie walked home was a nice evening

Janterry

My husband usually spoils me with roses, and he didn't disappoint this year :). Sometimes we do dinner out, but this time we enjoyed take-out in bed.

Jomh

My husband and I go out to dinner and sometimes a movie- we give our daughters flowers and chocolates 

Sarlye

Valentine's Day is spending it with my sweetie catching up on all the shows we meant to binge together..we have a nice dinner the day after.

Aiden

my toddlers and I went grocery shopping and they picked out chocolates and flowers for their mother while I got the surf and turf ingredients 

we had a great valentines dinner together 

my wife doesn't need anything material on vday, I just get whatever she wants anytime as she deserves it for all she does for the family 

Bullet77

I took my wife out on a winter camping trip. It was fun for both of us and we got to stay warm around a campfire. I did all the cooking for the trip with some special meals. It also gave us a chance to get piece and quite and some alone time too.

Dolphin7

Spent time with my family.  We had a great dinner together and enjoyed each other's company afterwards.  It's the simple things in life that matter to me.

Need Help? Let's chat.