cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win!

Is there any better gift than our time? Can't buy it, can't earn more and when it's lost or used, cannot get it back. Use it wisely 😉

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

I love everybdy 5o win 

Highlighted

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

Picked my wife up at work and took her to lunch, tonight making Pizza with the kids and having a netflix night together.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Spending time together and having a bite to eat at the same time.

Highlighted

We are little old to cellibrate V day like young ones do but we do like to do something for each other. I usually cook all meals for my sweety. Flowers are not a prefered way to say I love you in the family. We plan to dine out on the weekend.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Keep the family close and celebrate on the weekend. Put together a little gathering for my nephew and my son whose birthdays fall close to valentines day.  So we have a birthday valentine mashup.

Highlighted

Nothing major, just the classic flowers and choclates for my better half and I always do one mid-range gift (try to stay under $50 for this made up Hallmark event) and this year that is a flat iron for her hair as she has been making due with one that is 20+ years old and has a duck-taped handle and electric taped power cable - a useful, yet hopefully, still appreciated gift. Later tonight I take on making her fave dish and then "Netflix and chill" as the saying goes.

Highlighted

I took the day off(self employed) to be with my wife of 36 years. For lunch I cooked her 4 chocolate waffles and asked her if she wanted them in the shape of a heart. Her responce was to not waste the food.

Highlighted

Nothing too major as I don't have a SO, but friends keeping my busy is all I need.  Hanging out all day and just having fun.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@GR wrote:

My wife's SUV needed expensive spark plugs so I got them and installed them and gave her the empty box with a heart shaped love note!   Did the trick  lol

LOL, you romantic devil!!! 🤣 

As for how I "spread the love", I choose to invoke my right to remain silent 'til I consult my lawyer. 😉 

That, and given that I got the Holiday 1GB freebie, late last year, and haven't even touched it, I hereby authorize PM to choose another recipient, in the event that my name gets chosen randomly in this contest. Thank ya kindly, though.... 👍