cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

I don't celebrate Valentine's, but I hug my loved ones whenever I have a chance.

Highlighted

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win!

Wow, you really are a model citizen!

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Happy Valentine’s Day! Share how you spread the love for a chance to win 1 of 20 data add-ons!

Valentines is a good ocassion for A secret home cooked, special gourmet dinner without the partner knowing until they show up. Cook it youself or hire a cook or chef

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@GR wrote:

My wife's SUV needed expensive spark plugs so I got them and installed them and gave her the empty box with a heart shaped love note!   Did the trick  lol

With the old plugs inside? I remember when they were 2 for $1.49. 

Highlighted

I took my wife out to one of her favorite (inexpensive) restaurants last night (at her request) rather than today to avoid the crowds.    We had a wonderful meal and leftovers to take home for lunch today.  This morning we wished each other a happy Valentine's and tonight we will chat with our boys to wish them the same.  My wife says every day can be and is Valentine's Day if we want it.

Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I took my wife to SWANESET golf club for lunch and gave her a ♥️ 💜 card with a Public Mobile top up card inside. ♥️ 💜 

We are now snacking on green M&Ms. 

Highlighted

@pm-smayer97 wrote:

Is there any better gift than our time? Can't buy it, can't earn more and when it's lost or used, cannot get it back. Use it wisely Smiley Wink

Very well said, words of wisdom there.  Something we take for granted too often.  Remember to hug your loves ones often and spend some quality time with them.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Valentine's Day dinner of steak & shrimp on the beach in Mexico with my beautiful wife.

Highlighted
RM4

Little handwritten notes to those I care about Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Spending time with family over a great meal.